Sign in to follow this  
Derby Canary

Going to be a long long season!

Lucky old you, getting Mustard TV all the way up in Derbyshire. Of course you could simply be a troll who repeatedly posts up stuff slagging off the club (which I suspect is what others on here already know).

[quote user="RobinGit"]Lucky old you, getting Mustard TV all the way up in Derbyshire. Of course you could simply be a troll who repeatedly posts up stuff slagging off the club (which I suspect is what others on here already know).[/quote]This.He''s one of those that have made Michael Bailey''s match threads unusable.

Yes, Brentford fans are no doubt fearing the worse after their ''defence'' was cut to ribbons last weekend by Luton, two divisions beneath them who beat the Bees 2-1 in another pre-season friendly.

Marinus Dijkhuizen better continue his good fortune!

Only fools think the Premiership will be plain sailing.Getting there is fun, staying there is hard graft.

Brentford beat Stoke 2-0 last weekend, if that means anything much - but they finished only a bit below us last season and are no mugs, they were always going to provide a decent test.

It''s a shorter season as there are fewer teams in the Premier League although it could be longer if we do well in the cups. Is that what you''re implying, we''re going to have a cup run?

Am really really looking forward to it plenty of opportunities to be a miserablist me thinks

Sounds like we bossed it which is encouraging but gave them more clear cut chances than should be the case. Defence is by some distance our biggest concern and its very strange we have not really addressed it with a big signing in that area.

Regrettably, I have to agree Derby. Bass and Martin are Champs defenders at best. I do hope I have to eat my words.

They should sign Van Dijk.

That or have Wisdom at CB with Bassong and Whittaker at RB. R.Bennet isn''t too and either for CB.

LB is sorted with Ohlsson, Brady & Toffolo.

[quote user="Squire"]Regrettably, I have to agree Derby. Bass and Martin are Champs defenders at best. I do hope I have to eat my words.[/quote]I don''t suppose you could tell us how DerbyCanary managed to see or hear the game given that the only transmission was Mustard TV which is Norfolk only, then not all of that even. There was no radio commentary either, yet at half time he was able to tell us all about how bad we had been. And you don''t think that is either odd, or maybe he is a sh t stirring liar ?

How hard is this to grasp for you?

Russ Martin''s horrorshow eas very visible on the youtube clips released by the club after the game.