Sign in to follow this  
unique

Time to pull together.

This isn''t meant to be a rallying cry, but more a hope that fans wake up and smell the coffee.

We all have varying views on the players in the squad, who Norwich should be buying/selling, and who should/ should not be playing in certain positions.

Now is the time to appreciate where Norwich are, and back them to the hilt. The squad are pulling for each other, so it''s high time the fans followed suit.

We don''t have the highly divisive Hughton leading the way, but potentially one of the top managers in the country.

Both he and the players deserve the full backing of all Norwich City supporters, and all the positive energy that will bring.

Bring on Palace.........

Ah it''s not LDC, but the usual bull on here of pulling together! Really pisses me off and makes me think these guys don''t attend Carrow Road on a regular bases.

I''ll bet my house that the crowd will be vocal, loud and up for it come Palace, I just hope the players respond!

Can''t wait to take my seat for the 20 odd season in the lower Barclay come Saturday, meeting up with the usual crowd pre footy drinks at riverside.

Bring it on!

[quote user="Indy"]Ah it''s not LDC, but the usual bull on here of pulling together! Really pisses me off and makes me think these guys don''t attend Carrow Road on a regular bases.

I''ll bet my house that the crowd will be vocal, loud and up for it come Palace, I just hope the players respond!

Can''t wait to take my seat for the 20 odd season in the lower Barclay come Saturday, meeting up with the usual crowd pre footy drinks at riverside.

Bring it on![/quote]

No it''s not LDC, because LDC realises the pointlessness of appealing to those who are set against the team/manager/club, however well they are doing.  Some people will never be happy, whoever is in charge of the club, whoever the manager is, or whatever players we have.  The continual negative drivel on here about certain players and our prospects for the season by certain posters  is  beyond credibility  that they are really Norwich supporters.  I''m sure CR will be positive on Saturday, but I certainly don''t think that people wanting us to pull together - and saying so - is a bad thing.  For one thing, I''d rather read positive stuff, than ridiculous anti-player threads that are just sensationalist drivel.

No offence meant LDC.

Agree it''s as bad as the negative shite though.

I''m really looking forward to the season but can''t say I have any confidence of being higher that 16th, that would be fantastic.

Let''s just go to FCR and support the team there!

On here we can bitch and debate till the cows come home, it makes not a jott of difference as long as we get behind the team come match day, which does tend to happen at the start of every game!

Stay calm and enjoy the games, they will be difficult but enjoy the level of teams who we are up against.

Self Righteous?....definitely not......

Arrogant?....not even close.....

Sanctimonious?.......far from it.....just see the continual running down of certain players pretty pointless as the season gets underway.

unessesary?......WTF?......go back to school and learn how to spell before using a public forum and proving yourself a total vanker.....

Other than Bor''s comment, the replies on this thread sums up a lot of what is wrong here.

There is no debate aimed at the OP, only whingeing. If he had some ridiculous point that deserved derision, then fair enough.

There is about 5% genuine debate here, roughly 60% whingeing / continuing old scores, and the other 35% is fake accounts, mainly Waveney.

And before anyone makes the point, its the 5% that keeps me looking in occasionally.

"it''s not LDC, because LDC realises the pointlessness of appealing to those who are set against the team/manager/club, however well they are doing."

And Bor Bor Bor shakes his head as you refer to yourself in the third person!

unique wrote the following post at 02/08/2015 1:40 AM:

Self Righteous?....definitely not......

Arrogant?....not even close.....

Sanctimonious?.......far from it.....just see the continual running down of certain players pretty pointless as the season gets underway.

unessesary?......WTF?......go back to school and learn how to spell before using a public forum and proving yourself a total.....

Why don''t you get behind the team and support the players, home and away, like lots of us do, instead of preaching on here about how we should all feel, behave, and what we should do, you idiot.

The team and the players get 100% of my support but that doesn''t mean I have to come on here and tow your line if I think something isn''t right.

I''ve got First Row bookmarked and Canary Call on speed dial, so I''m RIGHT behind the team. Don''t you worry about that!About 20 miles behind them admittedly.....[A]