Sign in to follow this  
Van wink

Corners

Brady was apparently pretty good a taking corners, till he came to Carrow Road.

What is it about playing for City that renders you unable to take a decent corner.

The lack of turf around the corner edge of he pitch and the slight change in level onto gravel seemed to cause him a problem today.

mrs miggins wrote the following post at 01/08/2015 8:35 PM:

If you look on Hull fans forum, they say he''s $hit at corners.

If that''s the case then it''s a bit odd that he took all ours today.

He also took all of Hulls as well...Just like Wes used to take all of ours at one point. Thought Brady''s corners today were fine though today.

Quite a few failled to beat the first man mrs Miggins, O''Neil has been the most consistent corner taker we have had for ages. Not sure if he will make the final squad though.

So let me just get this right. You''ve started a thread to moan about how our new signing didn''t consistently put good corners in, in a pre-season friendly. Brilliant!

mrs miggins wrote the following post at 01/08/2015 9:13 PM:

So let me just get this right. You''ve started a thread to moan about how our new signing didn''t consistently put good corners in, in a pre-season friendly. Brilliant!

So let me get this right, you have no opinion about the CR pitch and how tight it is for taking corners.

But hey why read the whole post.

no, surprising enough I don''t have an opinion on if the pitch is too tight for the players to take corners. Surprisingly this isn''t something I''ve noticed. Thank god there''s someone to moan about absolutely anything, just so when I go and watch us against Palace, all I''ll be looking at is the bl00dy edges of the pitch now...thanks.

Next topic of discussion: Do you think the nets are the right type of white, surely they should be titanium white no?

mrs miggins wrote the following post at 01/08/2015 9:35 PM:

no, surprising enough I don''t have an opinion on if the pitch is too tight for the players to take corners. Surprisingly this isn''t something I''ve noticed.

Pay a bit more attention when you go on Saturday and report back.

I will do, I''ll also let you know if I think the grass is too long, or not got the right pattern as it distracts the players too much; "wes hoolahan keeps going around in circles trying to follow the mowed lines as he''s such a short @rse"- Is the sort of analysis I expect to be coming up with.

Brady''s delivery was generally good today, one or two crosses were even exceptional I would go as far as saying -and were asking to be put away.

I''m going to give him the benefit of the doubt especially when you consider his pre-season at Hull must''ve been limited at best following our prolonged interest in him.

ruthers1 wrote the following post at 01/08/2015 11:53 PM:

Brady''s delivery was generally good today, one or two crosses were even exceptional I would go as far as saying -and were asking to be put away.

I''m going to give him the benefit of the doubt especially when you consider his pre-season at Hull must''ve been limited at best following our prolonged interest in him.

His delivery from open play was very good, was also impressed with is pace over 5 metres, a very good debut,will prove to be a good signing.