Sign in to follow this  
ca

3 games on Sky so far

Sun August 20th Southampton (a)  1:30pm
Sun Oct 18th Newcastke (a) 4pm
Sun Nov 29th Arsenal (h) 4:15pm
All extra money for the club and two longish away games which fans who cant make the trips for whatever reason can now enjoy

As part of the TV Sky have to pay Norwich for 10 live games, although don''t actually have to show them on TV 10 times. I believe the amount of money per televised game is around £850k. So Norwich will get a guaranteed £8.5m (on top of the normal TV money).

Any time Norwich are on TV beyond 10 will be additional money than already expected.

Have BT sports announced their live games yet, sure there will be a couple of our games on their platform?

just a note, i thing the Southampton game is on Aug 30th. wouldn''t want anyone getting confused

BT are not obliged to show every team the way SKY are so will go for the top pick games every time. Doubt we''ll get a sniff unless we are playing the top 4 or it''s towards the end of the season and it''s a 6 pointer.

BroadstairsR wrote the following post at 31/07/2015 3:34 PM:

Excellent.

But, go android CA.

It won''t matter so much whether it''s on Sky or not.

Now then let''s have a bit of help here.

I''ve had advice from Morty about the system he uses and it sounds really good, has anyone else tried it?

I really fancy buying an android device but it''s a fair bit of cash and I want to feel confident it will do the job.

Who else has bought one and does it work?😙

which android box did you buy broadstairs

looked at the one my brother got and it was crappy

I have an android TV box. Mx 11. Fantastic bit of kit. £30 not loaded. Do it yourself via you tube etc. well worth it.

coops wrote the following post at 31/07/2015 6:45 PM:

I have an android TV box. Mx 11. Fantastic bit of kit. £30 not loaded. Do it yourself via you tube etc. well worth it.

Thanks coops

Seriously, how hard is it for a semi literate IT person like me to get and load up the software.

[quote user="Mr Jenkins"]coops wrote the following post at 31/07/2015 6:45 PM:

Thanks coops

Seriously, how hard is it for a semi literate IT person like me to get and load up the software.[/quote]

If I managed it everyone can do it. Really easy my friend, so many videos on you tube and step by step instructions on how to install (addons). They are the program type things which let you watch movies, live sports etc.

Sorry I typed the date of the Southampton wrong, it is as has been pointed out on the 30th August not 20th

"which android box did you buy broadstairs"

jugglingfrogs.co.uk

(scroll down a bit.)

I bought the M5 and it is excellent.

Came fully loaded with so much on it I wouldn''t know where to start. Every movie you can imagine, access to Sky, BT and loads of other stuff from around the World.

At the moment I am working my way through "Hell on Wheels," most of which I have missed in the past.

So far, I have accessed the City games through firtsroweu as before but with none of the usual minefields of ads. etc. I am quite sure that other outlets will be accessible if I search through.

The last friendly game gave a particularly good coverage.

Ebay has a few pages of choice.

Really no need to pay more than £35 for one of these fully loaded.They all auto update so no need to pay extra to people offering this as an additional sales point.Loads on Ebay, just check how many the seller has sold and their feedback.

"Sorry, very late and very ignorant of these things - what is this android box thing, for a complete layman?!"

Well BP, I have used mine very successfully for nearly two months and I still don''t quite know what it''s all about.

It is streaming World television and videos through your router, exceptionally easy to set up, and takes but a few sessions to get the complete hang of it. It seems mostly U.S. based.

As this includes all UK television, BBC, ITV, Five, Sky and BT in theory it makes all subscriptions unnecessary, as things stand at the moment. We''ll see.

Every movie you would want and video catch-up of so many past tv series (US and UK) that it defies belief.

And so much more.

As my summary has lacked sufficient technical information perhaps somebody more in the know can add and correct.

You''re getting very technical Mr Broadstairs and whilst you''re here did you get my email?

Broadstairs, have you managed to sort out Sky sports channels?

I use the Phoenix TV app that came pre-loaded on my box, I have found that one to be pretty good.

Yes.

There were so many ''programmes'' loaded on my box when it came that there are several ways that I can get all Sky (+BT and ESPN.)

Phoenix is just one of them. There is little between them.

I still get my football streams through the usual source, firstrow eu, but via sports devil.) There is a little star bottom right on my homepage which opens up a few sport channels. It is better, without the clag. There was none yesterday (the only broadcast was too localised, I suspect) so I used the time to explore other ways. I anticipate that there will be several when the season starts proper.

I paid £68 for mine and consider the extra worth it, with all the programs ready, good back up via ''phone, good 2 year warranty and, and instant factory re-set if there are any problems which avoids a total re-load.

Paid a bit more for mine but the support is first class. It has everything you need to make your TV a smart TV as well.

I have a T8 from droidsticks.co.uk. All sport in HD. Any film, TV series, world TV channel available.

Different class. Highly recommend