Sign in to follow this  
Lessingham Canary

What about Andre Gray ?

So what do we think about Andre Gray ? i thought he gave our CB''s a tough test today, looked good, took his goal well, we could do a whole lot worse, probably cost £6-7 mill, but looks like he could score at any level ?

Probably hasn''t had the attention/credit he deserves but I''m not sure he''d offer any more than what we''ve got.

Very good shout this, a real handful today for our centre halves, scoring & causing them all manner of problems.

Question is - would he be able to do it against Premier League defenders?

See what I did there?!!!

I thought this too when watching him and wondered why he hadn''t been suggested before by anyone on here. Their top scorer last season- seems Prichard has taken the majority of the public limelight.

I would be pleased if we went in for him but can''t see Brentford accepting less than £6m (possibly more) and wonder if he would really be worth it. But having said that, very well taken goal today and there are not going to many cheaper alternatives- well, who aren''t either sh1t or old.....-or both

Is James Wilson still at United? A loan deal wouldn''t be a bad shout IMO.

Gray is a decent player, good pace - I go to see bees with friends sometimes and he''d be worth a look, though I''m not sure he''s really better than what we have. Hull seem to be after him (and another of their players) so might be nice to nick him from under Bruce''s nose.

Ok as I''m from Luton I go and see Luton play as its my home town club and sometimes I have to work sat morning so don''t get time to go up to Norwich that much.

Andre gray is a good striker he was excellent down at Luton and scored 30 goals the season we won the conference. Has done a good job for Brentford as well they payed £500000 for him. And Luton have a sell of 25% I think. He cost Luton 50k from Hinckley. I would say he is slightly better than grabban. But not worth more than £5m think he will do ok next season but he is on his way to hull for £4 to £5m as Luton are set to get £1m to £1.25m

We won''t sign another forward until we get rid of at least one. AN prefers one up front with Hoolahan in behind, and we already have Jerome, Grabban, Hooper, RVW, Lafferty and Loza.