Sign in to follow this  
Hank shoots Skyler

How did you rate Brady?

Unfortunately couldn''t make it to the match today and only caught the first half on Mustard TV earlier this evening.

From what I saw he looked a class act! Much pacier than I had thought for, especially in short bursts forwards. At the centre of two really nice passages of play as well, in particular the double 1-2 before spraying a perfectly weighted pass out to set Whits away down the right. Noting a well that this pass was executed with his weaker right foot..

Defensively speaking it''s hard to say, similarly to the EB right back performance against Fulham at the end of last season. He did what he had to. Nipped in with a couple of important back post headers but overall, from what I saw, didn''t have much to do and it''s yet to be decided how he would cope under sustained opposition pressure.

Although I do appreciate he will most likely be moving up to midfield upon Olsson''s return.

I''m really excited about this signing and think he will play an integral part to our survival (touch wood) this season.

When Olsson is back that left hand/central midfield area is going to be VERY difficult to choose between and I do not envy AN for having this dilemma. Having said that, I probably would still trade lives with him..

What did you make of his performance today and his abilities as a footballer? How big of a role do you see him playing this season and at who''s expense?

Very attacking player, perhaps he could be pushing for Bradley''s position at left mid. He made some amazing passes when he was further up the field and his crosses are very good - already too the position of corner taker away from O''neil.

There was one moment when Brentford were on the attack in the 1st half and the left back position was very open and Brady had to rush back to defend it.

Olhsson was at the game as I spotted him afterwards in the City black training kit.

Thought he looked sharp, and very fit considering the disruption we must have caused to his pre-season, was on the same wavelength as Wes, and a great eye for a pass, looked worth every penny on yesterday''s showing.

Had a very good attacking game. Found space with good control and passing ability. Was not really tested in a defensive capacity. Far better than Mings who was recently sold for £12 million.

[quote user="star_manic"]Your (missing) point being?[/quote]
I think you missed the point. The question asked was "how did you rate Brady?" and the answer was [paraphrasing] ''using a scale of one to ten''.