Sign in to follow this  
Iwans Big Toe

Northluck City PES 16

Too many young teenagers and/or unemployed supporting NCFC? Who''s got time for the timewaste called Fifa and Pes?

Get a job, and get a life ...

I would be very surprised if you there is cross platform online play between consoles for either PES 16 or FIFA 16, they never have before. You might get it for one or both games for online play between a PC and Mac though.

[quote user="grefstad"]Too many young teenagers and/or unemployed supporting NCFC? Who''s got time for the timewaste called Fifa and Pes?

Get a job, and get a life ...[/quote]

I work hard to provide a home for my partner and son, it was only a bit of fun, why bother posting if it doesn''t interest you. Sorry for offending you.

[quote user="drunkunmunkey"][quote user="grefstad"]Too many young teenagers and/or unemployed supporting NCFC? Who''s got time for the timewaste called Fifa and Pes?

Get a job, and get a life ...[/quote]

I work hard to provide a home for my partner and son, it was only a bit of fun, why bother posting if it doesn''t interest you. Sorry for offending you.[/quote]

Not a big gamer, but hate the stereotype that games only appeal to teenagers or only unemployed people have time for them, not on. People wouldn''t say it about films or music. Such a load of bull.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]No, Fifa everytime!!!......and has been for well over a decade....[/quote]Couldn''t disagree with you more on this one GJL.FIFA has ALWAYS been about the licenses and the graphics, forget the fact that the gameplay is routinely awful, forget that FIFA has some of the worst AI and glitching I''ve seen in a football game, and forget that it was regularly possible to simply pass the ball to someone like CR7 and then dribble past half their team before hammering into the top corner...PES has been the gold standard for gameplay throughout, with proper patching and updates (mainly on PC) you get all the rosters and stadiums you would in FIFA, but without all the other dross that comes with it.I''ve been playing a 2 man league on PES with a friend of mine for nearly a decade (across different versions from PES6 up to now) using our own created ''legend'' teams (e.g I''ve got Henry and Pele upfront), and in that time I''ve tried each iteration of FIFA, strangely I''ve only tried each of them once, and then gone back to playing copious amounts of PES instead, because IMHO it''s simply the better game and gives the best and most enjoyable football experience.

Interesting how opinions differ isn''t it!

I was a PES man all day long. However, recent incarnations of Fifa have come a long, long way and had at the last point of trying overtaken PES. This was Fifa 14 and the PES equivalent of which I own both as I got PES first but having played Fifa with friends found it to be a lot more enjoyable.

I don''t buy the games every year because there''s no point when you can pick them up a year later for less than 10% of the original price (I paid £4 for Fifa 14 not long after 15 had come out!)

I will, possibly, get Fifa 16 to have the luxury of actually having Carrow Road in game. But as always, I''ll give both games a go before making a decision. Looking forward to having Norwich back in the top leagues as well.

make the most of it.. there might not be PES for much longer

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2015/08/03/new-article-about-konami-suggests-grim-situation-at-company?utm_campaign=fbposts&utm_source=facebook