Sign in to follow this  
Iwans Big Toe

Norwich City Football Manager 16

I won the FA-cup with Norwich when I last played it in 2006.

Also won a game 31-0 with Svensson scoring about 10 goals but I did cheat with that result.

There was also a season I had Tevez, brazillian Ronaldo etc in the Norwich team which was exciting

I''m in 2022 on CM15

I''ve won;

1 x Championship Title

6 x Prem Division Titles

5 x F.A. Cup Titles

5 x Champions League Titles

1 x Europa League

The most I''ve ever spent is £25m on Ben Davies who became the worlds best defender.

My longest unbeaten run is 93 games without a loss.

I''ve won 363/471 games (77% won) drawing 73

and of the existing NCFC squad the only player I have retained is Nathan Redmond who is now worth £15m and scored 2 goals in my first Champions League Final win!

Alex Neil watch out...

Does anyone know if Buh is ok? There''s been 3 threads about people playing football games and he''s not been on any of them to make insulting comments.....I''m worried.....[:''(]

I''m never Norwich or  Big team on FM.
narrow 2-1 loss to Liverpool with Rochdale is a standout moment for me in the FA Cup.
biggest and proudest moment has to be beating Villa 1-0 at Villa park in the 3rd round of the FA cup with Whitehawk... I actually cheered for real at full time!

I completed the game with Norwich many months ago... Now doing the San Marino challenge. 14 years in, managed a euro championship final but was beaten by Spain :-( the club side are the best in the world, just lost my first game in 2 years including a perfect 38-0-0 serie a win last season!

Interestingly, Redmond scored the winner for me for my first cl win! Josh Murphy is a £40m superstar turning out for Liverpool and England!

Just recently started as City again. I''m in my second season. Won the Championship comfortably last season. Sitting 7th this year with 2 home games to play and an outside chance of UEFA Cup football next year. Sold Hooper & RVW and Jerome has done nothing so he''s in the U21''s. I needed a striker as cover, so got Holt in on loan as he was available till the end of the season as cover for Grabban (14 goals), Lafferty (10) and Cerri (7). In my last game he came off the bench for the last 10 minutes at Anfield and scored a last minute equaliser in a 3-3 draw. Think I''m going to offer him a one year deal for next season as Wigan don''t want him anymore and the Norwich fans "have a great affinity towards" him.

Unhinged wrote;

"Does anyone know if Buh is ok? There''s been 3 threads about people playing football games and he''s not been on any of them to make insulting comments....."

I hear he has discovered minecraft, so too busy building a new stadium at the moment.

Football manager? Completed it mate. I won the Champions League with Woking in six seasons. I then got offered a role in the England set up. Stuff like that doesn''t go unnoticed.

[quote user="Viva Marc Libbra"]Football manager? Completed it mate. I won the Champions League with Woking in six seasons. I then got offered a role in the England set up. Stuff like that doesn''t go unnoticed.[/quote]

Alright, Jay Cartwright!!