Sign in to follow this  
Canary Legend

Entering the field and goal music

Went to the Brentford game.

Not sure about the music when entering the field it doesn''t build atmosphere in my opinion. Like the house of pain goal music however

Think this question will divide opinion - and mine is the opposite to yours.

I liked the team coming out to "All of the lights" and thought it was a lot better than "Live & Let Die" from last season.

That said, I found the "Jump Around" goal music to be very cringey - lots of older folk jumping round embarrassing their kids. I prefer the goal music from last season - the darts theme one.

They should come out to "I am what I am" from La Cage aux Folles and the goal music should be "Approaching Menace" which is the theme tune from Mastermind.

[quote user="Jim Moriarty"]

Perhaps we will have a different song each match. Each player getting to choose?[/quote]

Silly but would be quality. Gives an insight to personality traits, although i have a feeling they will stick to the ones, and the crazy graphics, from the brentford game.

The worst thing about the entrance at the Brentford game was the pathetic attempt to get OTBC sung around the ground when there were only 10000 people there many of whom either didn''t know the words, were too embarrassed to sing or just thought WTF.

It''s bad enough before a proper league game but to try this before a friendly really is cringeworthy.

If there''s one thing I hate about matchday it''s the "3 2 1 kick it off" so cringey. No need for it. The supporters can sing it without needing prompting.

I still think it should be ''yakety sax''  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNBL5OMeuno . Get the players warmed up before the game. Maybe chasing Delia round the pitch rather than that silly huddle thing. Anything said there could be said in the dressing room anyway. I''ve never seen any players looking as if they''ve just be told something new or different either.

More like excon in my case, but love the song. The club should put up the words so everyone can sing along.

I really liked the "All of the lights" tune they came out to vs Brentford and would be very pleased if this was chosen for the rest of the season.

Really felt like an event/occasion like the song was the penultimate thing after all the weeks training etc building up tot the one game.

Would sound great during a night game with the floodlights etc on.

Perhaps also the club will have a different song each game which could also be interesting & exciting for each game