Sign in to follow this  
wcorkcanary

Anyone know about Mulumbus injry

He got carried into the changing rooms.

Looks like a broken bone somewhere in the foot. I suspect it will be a 6 week lay off.

He was amazing in the game will be a loss. I hope I am wrong

[quote user="Canary Legend"]He got carried into the changing rooms.

Looks like a broken bone somewhere in the foot. I suspect it will be a 6 week lay off.

He was amazing in the game will be a loss. I hope I am wrong[/quote]

That''s some diagnosis.

I felt a twinge in my knee earlier after swimming. Can you let me know what my injury is and how long I can expect to be ''out'' for? I walked myself to the changing rooms.

Thanks.

I noticed AN say directly after the Brentford game on Mustard TV (well I assume it was directly after the game anyway ;)) that he was pleased not to pick up any injuries in pre-season. He then corrected himself quickly by saying "well, hopefully not anyway) so by this I took it he didn''t think Mulumbu''s injury was serious. Could be putting 2 and 2 together and making 5 though...

CL, the consultant at N & N said my humorous is broken, if you can give me a better diagnosis so I can be back at work soon would be appreciated.

[quote user="Canary Legend"]Ah I was mocked but I called it right. Unfortunately[/quote]

Good call. Unfortunately. Didn''t look good when he got carried off.

Won''t be load bearing for a while Won''t see him start for the first team

for two months.

Thankfully we''ve got plenty of cover in midfield. Tettey is more than capable in the centre and Howson could drop in there if necessary, Johnson too once Olsson is fit and Brady can play wide left. I like the look of Mulumbu but I don''t thing he is vastly superior to the other options. None the less, it''s a blow to lose him.

When you look at our squad we''re relying on the few PL class players such as Mulumbu to give us a chance. I think a bad start is much more likely now he''s out injured and this could turn out to be the difference between staying up and being relegated.