Sign in to follow this  
NWC

Tomlin to Bournmouth

It was reported to be between us and Bournemouth, for that much I would have liked him here.

We have several players better than him as cover for Hoolahan.

Hooper for one!

£3.5 million is a reasonable price for a reasonable player. More jealous of the Gradel signing to be honest. Maybe they''d sell us Ritchie? ha ha... (Obviously a joke)

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Thank god that chuncky fu(ker isn''t coming here.[/quote]Indeed.[Y]Average Chumps at best

As others have said we are already crowded in midfield. Would hope any further transfers are strikers or defenders.

I honestly wouldn''t want him. We have enough players in that position even if I did!

If we are looking for two players, surely they would be a striker and a centre back?

I know we are reasonably heavy in midfield but...

Jesse Lingaard to Bristol City for £2.5 million? has to be a joke right.

He can''t surely have to drop down a division to get games, we, or at least clubs like Norwich should be looking to pinch players like this...

Young...Talented... Exciting and English.

Just as good a prospect as Redmond. Get them on opposite wings. Could be immense.

Se

I am not sure we had made more than a passing inquiry, but given the strength of our midfield, and the number of wingers, would we really need him?

He was passable in the Championship, but is he in any way likely to be a stand-out Premiership player?