Sign in to follow this  
King Klose

1p5wich nailed on for promotion.

Sauce? Tw@tted.

Apparently 33 year old free agent Johnathan Douglas is the final piece of the Championship winning jigsaw.

I am not sure about them putting together a promotion winning side but they are certainly putting together one of the ugliest squads. He really isn''t a looker like so many of the binners

[quote user="Canary Legend"]I am not sure about them putting together a promotion winning side but they are certainly putting together one of the ugliest squads. He really isn''t a looker like so many of the binners[/quote]

He may not be a looker but seen online that he''s dating Natalie Sawyer off Sky Sports news.

They seem to be putting together a solid squad, still not as strong as the likes of Derby, Boro and Hull imo. Play-offs at best for them.

[quote]

user="Bradley Johnson''s left foot"][quote user="Canary Legend"]I am not sure about them putting together a promotion winning side but they are certainly putting together one of the ugliest squads. He really isn''t a looker like so many of the binners[/quote] He may not be a looker but seen online that he''s dating Natalie Sawyer off Sky Sports news. They seem to be putting together a solid squad, still not as strong as the likes of Derby, Boro and Hull imo. Play-offs at best for them.[/quote]

She''s got previous, she married Sam Matterface.

You don''t have to like them to know, Ipswich will be in the mix this season.

Mick McCarthy knows what he''s doing... What is it, three promotions?

And if they dont make the playoffs i will donate my wee whilst laughing and rolling around on the floor....

[quote user="The Walking Man "]They''ll struggle to score goals this season. Murphy will be lucky to get any more than about 12. I think they''ll be incredibly lucky to finish in the top 10.[/quote]

This is a true Canary talking

Had a look through that thread on tw@tted the other day and have no idea what they are basing this optimism on?Bang average mid table side that got lucky last season when Derby blew up and Wolves goal difference was one less.Oh well, let them dream, they have little else.

they are basing it on comments like

all 3 relegated teams are a mess and going to struggle to stay in the league

we have the best strike force outside the premier league

INsert team is a joke and falling apart

or lots like this

Derby cant compete with our strike force and since changing manager they are a joke