Sign in to follow this  
Mutley

Jersey

I know a life long fan who is possibly relocating to Jersey due to their work.

Are there any supporters on here that live on the island and how easy/difficult/expensive is it to get to home games?

Is Sky available with the same packages?

Thanks in advance for any help.

I''m flying out there on 15th Aug for a week from Norwich. The Flybe flight is at a brilliant time, lands at Norwich at 10.15, so I''m planning to be home, changed and sat in the pub by midday for the Stoke game!

I think its a seasonal flight though, so probably not much use in November or February. I''m sure Sky offer the usual package to our tax haven friends...

Hello

Dan from Jersey canaries here. Depends how in advance you book it. We usually fly to London which is usually 80-120 pounds. Then a train to Norwich is 60. Hotel is 50-100. We usually get to 6 games a season. I''m usually in the pub as there is a pub that can get the Norwich games on.

We have a Facebook page and Twitter if you want to come out for a beer.

Thanks Dan. So the flights to Norwich are only over the summer with Flybe? Do you fly into London City?

Yes I think them flights end late August unfortunately. You can fly to London City but they are usually expensive so we fly to gatwick with easy jet. Sometimes we fly to London Southend but the times aren''t great for some games.