Sign in to follow this  
Lewis Esquire

Sako to Palace

Decent attacking player has signed for Palace.

Decent signing for them. The sort of level player we should be competing for - Not all this foreign signing nonsense.

Him and Redmond either side of Grab/Jer could of been quite tasty.

Oh well. In Alex Neil we trust.

Another good signing. They already have Zaha, bolasie and puncheon as wingers. Gonna destroy Whittaker opening day 😉

[quote user="Oh Cameron Jeroooooooome"]Another good signing. They already have Zaha, bolasie and puncheon as wingers. Gonna destroy Whittaker opening day 😉[/quote]

4 against 1 is a bit unfair, if this is what the Premier League is all about then I vote we rescind our membership immediately.

I thought the interesting part of the article was that Palace had "slapped" a £10 million minimum fee on Gayle to "scare" Norwich and other suitors off.To me that has been set just high enough to entice buyers rather than £12 or £15 million which would scare them off.

If they are going to focus 4 players on Whittaker, might that not free up space for us elsewhere?!

All these players being mentioned aren''t likely to play, nor do I believe they are particularly (or at all) better than our own options.