Sign in to follow this  
Lewis Esquire

WAKE UP AND GO FOR ANDRE GRAY!

We need to be making a move for this guy. He is the third striker option we need!

This is not a joke. Hull have bid about 6 million.

This player would improve us, he is a handful and would give us more of a chance of survival.

McNally! Neil! If any of you read this forum GET ON THE PHONE!

With all due respect Norwich City aren''t going to do any better than Andre Gray, they made that mistake going for an ''International striker from abroad, with a decent goal-record'' before. This guy has proved himself a handful and anyone at the friendly last week will have seen he has quality.

Norwich is not a desirable club to play for. I would say we are in the bottom handful of options for players wanting to come to the Premier League. Norwich is not London, or have the profile of the Manchesters and Liverpools. Norwich is technically not that close to anything.

Stop dreaming of world cup players and get real. Andre Gray is a perfect fit for Norwich.

I can just picture it now. It''s a quiet afternoon at Carrow Road and Neil, kicking his heels and without much to do, wanders into McNally''s office.
Neil:         Afternoon Dave, busy?McNally:  Nah, it''s always quiet in the transfer window, just surfing the net.Neil:         I''m not sure about this Wolf bloke Dave, do you reckon he''s up to it?McNally:  I dunno, he cost £8.5 million, he must be good.McNally:  Hang on, it says here on the PinkUn forum we ought to buy someone called Andre Gray. Heard of him?Neil:         Don''t think so. Hang on, didn''t he play against us the other day? I never would have thought of that!McNally:  Let''s sign him up! I wonder if there are any other recommendations on there - who''s this Quagliarella chap? Seems popular...