Sign in to follow this  
simmo_2

NCFC 3rd Strip Shirt Quality

I bought the 3rd strip shirt a few days ago and the quality is so poor. The cuffs and neckline feel so itchy like something from the 70''s.

To be honest comparing Errea to Adidas & Nike,is like comparing Primark to Hugo Boss & Ralph Lauren. But we still get charged the same or more than clubs who have a proper kit manufacture. The £48 should be £28 pound maximum.

It''s all about supply and demand. What are people prepared to pay? Personally I don''t believe that a football shirt is worth any more than £15, so I won''t pay more than £15. I also don''t believe that a ticket to a game of football is worth more than £20 (regardless of who the opposition are) so I won''t pay more than £20 for a ticket. If it means I never buy a Norwich shirt or go to another game again so be it.If every football fan in the country took the same outlook ticket and replica shirt prices would fall faster than the Lib Dems popularity in a general election. But while people are happy to get conned into believing they are getting a bargain when paying £40 for a shirt or ticket, that''s what football clubs will charge.

Totally true IBT,

And it''s not about being "plastic" or not a ''true'' fan either, some of us genuinely cannot afford the luxury of paying £40 each week to watch 22 blokes chase a ball for 90 minutes.

Good for those of you who can afford and think that the value for money is worth paying. Sadly I also am part of the crowd that would never pay £40 quid for a t-shirt, no matter what was printed on it.

In an age where clubs get more money than ever from TV deals etc., why on earth is it okay to charge that much for a replica t-shirt. A REPLICA! Or charge £26 per hour''s worth of entertainment of football. A large chunk of people earn less than £7 per hour. That''s essentially a whole days wages for some people in order to buy a replica t-shirt. Madness.

You have my sympathy if you can''t afford to go to games but I''m afraid it''s supply and demand - and always has been, and not just football. Demand is extremely high at the moment and prices reflect that.

Personally I would give up many things before I give up my Season Ticket.

simmo_2 wrote the following post at 05/08/2015 3:38 PM:

I bought the 3rd strip shirt a few days ago and the quality is so poor. The cuffs and neckline feel so itchy like something from the 70''s.

Itchy collar and cuffs is not a good sign simmo,suggest you get a check up!

Errera just like xara make cheap crap poor quality shirts.

But people keep saying we don''t want a nike or addidas etc make because they just make 1 design in different colours.

Watfords kit this year is puma and that''s a pretty nice shirt and I don''t see anyone else with that one.

Shame we insist and this cheap crap quality.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="simmo_2"] The cuffs and neckline feel so itchy

[/quote]

[/quote]

My dear old Nan''s pussy used to climb in the washing machine. One day Nan didn''t notice and her pussy went through the whole cycle. Spins and all!! Nan always consoled herself that her pussy died in comfort....

Although nothing to do with quality, I''ve just seen Blackpool''s new kit and it is exactly the same template as our away shirt so they cant even say they''re original designs.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

My dear old Nan''s pussy used to climb in the washing machine. One day Nan didn''t notice and her pussy went through the whole cycle. Spins and all!! Nan always consoled herself that her pussy died in comfort....

[/quote]

Get yer coat [:D]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I think tales about your dear old Nan''s pussy come in the category of Too Much Information ! [:$]