Sign in to follow this  
drunkunmunkey

TalkSports Stan Collymores Final Premier League Table

Have to say I really dont rate Collymore as a pundit. Rednap is ok. But both are there to do a job that appeals to the premier leagues fans - as others have said it is lazy and ''safe'' to predict the three promoted teams will go down.

These articles are there to stimulate debate and sell.

Is it really that much of a shock and outrage to see us regularly in the bottom six of predictions; a play off winner (frequently immediately relegated) that has strengthened neither its attack nor defence.

Words are wind and wont make a jot of difference to where we finish; the key is alex neil motivating his players to deliver what he wants - if they deliver that we are likely to avoid relegation but most likely in the bottom six.

Develop a ducks back - its going to be tense but fun

Don''t mind collymore really as pundits go and he''s usually pretty nice about Norwich. The thing that annoys me is when he says we haven''t addressed our defence and strikers and bases his prediction on that. There is stil nearly a month to go and we will probably sort one of those areas out, if not both.

He wont be far wrong, the EPL shapes up pretty much like this most seasons, few surprises.

I disagree with Swansea, I dont think they will be close to top 6.

As for our great team, we surely all know and expect that it will be a real battle to keep out of the scrap down at the bottom, and to do just that will be a decent achievement.

What I just get so annoyed about is, that so many even knowing this will come on here slagging everything about the club off as per usual.

Anything better than simply keeping clear of the bottom three, like maintaining mid table throughout the season will be a major achievement.

The club is in good hands and I am looking forward to avoiding the scrap!