Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Ink

New signing today!

At last, some business is done.

Norwich can proudly announce a promotional partnership with 3aaa, provider of apprenticeships.

Great work! Never mind the football. [:@]

Nothing at all wrong in getting the ''business'' side of things sorted - there''s plenty on here willing to get the knives out if they think we''re missing out.

The playing side is ok and entirely separate. Yes, we maybe need a few tweaks but surely people can see that a) there''s nearly 4 weeks of the window left and b) it can take time to sort these things - we are talking about players worth £multi-millions, we''re not just going down to B&Q to buy a tin of paint!

ahh "Apprenticeships" a way to pay young people less than minimum wage to get rid of them after a year...

as long as it hits the governments "people in employment" figures no one cares....

I''ll second that apprentice skepticism.

I left my old job last year, and they have put an untrained apprentice in my old seat. he is getting paid a third less than me and barely gets minimum wage.

Most employers are abusing the cheap workers, as some most of their wages are covered by the government.

exactly that Lewis...

younger people today get sold on a dream, some even give up college to do the apprenticeship...

Government and media bleat on about them but have a look at what they offer and what actually happens...

it''s a con to hit numbers... of course employers love it... do we pay an experienced old head 20 grand a year to do the same old or do we make an empty promise to a 19 year old for £3 an hour?