Sign in to follow this  
SwindonCanary

Have talksport got it in for Norwich ?

One comment left for the piece on the site which summed it up for meDeputyDawg  commentedTwitter? Pathetic monosyllabic cul de sac for the hard of thinking.

Alan Brazil and Andy Gray this morning were complimentary about City, the latter explaining why he thought we''d survive. Adrian Durham got a lot of stick but called it out quite correctly with Hughton when he said we were boring and a poor side. But many could not see beyond that 10 game run and gave him stick which I reckon just made us look stupid and a bit pathetic crowing over a decent run of games, he has certainly been harsh but with some justification.

Maybe it says something about me which I shouldn''t admit to, but I do find him hugely entertaining, even though I might internally be screaming in violent disagreement at times!!

About this twitter thing, it''s measured as % of fans, they must think we''ve got loads coz I can''t believe teams like Liverpool & Man Utd are so high in the table compared to us. 

Friday afternoon they had a guest on who couldnt remember our name! Watford and Bournemouth were mentioned as promoted clubs but Norwich City couldn''t be mentioned.