Sign in to follow this  
Creasy

Jan Kristiansen Stats...

Height: 1.80 m
Weight: 73 Kg
Position: Left/Right Side Midfielder (Can Play Middle)
Foot: Both

Apperances: 191 (In every competition) 
Goals: 47 (In every competition) 

2005/2006 (Only just started (2 weeks)) Danish Season: A: 2     G:  1   Assist: 1
2004/2005 Danish Season: A: 33    G: 12   Assist: 24
2003/2004 Danish Season: A: 32    G: 10   Assist: 19
2002/2003 Danish Season: A: 33    G: 18   Assist: 17

Other random stats:
2004/2005 TOTO: A:8  G:3

Danish Champions Brondby offered around 800k For the player which was accepted but as Im sure you will have all heard now, he wanted a move abroad. Birmingham/Bolton were interested for this price tag but have cooled off intersest I gatherd with the signings they got.

Also fellow Esjberg team mate Fredik Berglund also stated he wanted a club like Norwich and said to Norwich ''''Come and get me'''' more or less after talks with a move to German broke down. (Report from sky sport)

Took me ages to finally research but here that what ya all wanted

Would probably be the best signing we could make. I mentioned it on the official site and one of the club representatives (or whatever they are) said they would pass him on to the cheif scout. Cant see him being at NCFC though

er....great stats and top research, but why did you bother?

Has there been any indication from the club that we''ve looked at him or is this just another Pinkun'' based rumour that has been around so long we''ve started to believe it?

I think it''s very safe to assume that the club will have looked at him. My only reason for saying that it is because they are looking at all sorts of players all of the time both here and in Europe.

How many people on here had heard of Jurgen Colin before we signed him? Very few if any I would guess, but I don''t believe that we bought him without ever watching him play.

Well Northern Canary has just mentioned to cheif scout or something so who knows, just wait now I guess but all people kept asking is why he was so good and why shoudl we get him ... I just gave them the answer

[quote]er....great stats and top research, but why did you bother? Has there been any indication from the club that we''ve looked at him or is this just another Pinkun'' based rumour that has been around so ...[/quote]

Like you TPC I have tired of the Jan K proposals - clearly the club are not interested and liek Carl Cort before him, he has developed a cult following.

OTBC 

[quote]I''ve never spotted him in the Asda car park though... Maybe we should setup a Pink-un Kristiansen Appreciation Society with t-shirts and mugs etc.[/quote]

Ah yes, Rasputin, but do you know what he looks like... you could have sat next to him on the bus this morning... he could be in your office... in fact, he could be in your living room right now................ (Evil Monkey checks his over his shoulder...) Mum... is that you...???

Maybe we could do a banner, like the Ou Est Anselin chap?

Anyone know any Dutch?

And who''s up for a "Kristiansen''s Barmy Army" chant on Friday...?

well, having him at carrow road would be unbelievable, again and again we say it, he would be our right-sided huckerby.

But i just cant believe it would happen, but then again this is worthy we are talking about here! Go Worthy GO!

If he is an amazing player available for under a million then why hasn''t he been signed up already. I''ve never even seen him linked with anybody

Lol Im up for ''''Kristiansens barmy army'''' on friday lol, then mabye worthy may hear his name finally !!!!!! Lol.

[quote]I think it''s very safe to assume that the club will have looked at him. My only reason for saying that it is because they are looking at all sorts of players all of the time both here and in Europe....[/quote]

Rosario, you''ve never obviously played the old Championship Manager games. Jurgen Colin is a legend for me on them. Always signed him... Young, decent, fast right back, always on the cheap.

Lets hope Champ Man imitates real life and he is as good!!

He seems as though although we have never actually been linked with him he is a cult figure amongst many fans already. Worthy would be on to a certain winner... not only do the stats speak for themselves, he''s a quality winger the like of which we have not had on the right for years. Take into consideration the supporters would no doubt be thrilled with his signing for what seems to be quite a rediculous amount of money considering his talent. Think of all the money you could make on shirt sales, he''d be given a stupid number like 17 along with 11 letters, surely that would push prices towards £60 a go. I''d pay that I had Svensson 19 on mine last season. Come on Worthy, SIGN HIM NOW!!!

[quote]If he is an amazing player available for under a million then why hasn''t he been signed up already. I''ve never even seen him linked with anybody[/quote]

He is available for about a million becuase Esjberg need money basically, just missing out and doing good but not good enough in competions is sending them lower each time, and esjberg is Kristiansen and basically rely on him to provide and get goals, German clubs dortmund and FCK were interested about 6 months ago so where brondby about 4 months ago, it shouldnt be a long time before he moves, just hope summit happens.

[quote]Rosario , you''ve never obviously played the old Championship Manager games. Jurgen Colin is a legend for me on them. Always signed him... Young, decent, fast right back, always on the cheap. Lets ho...[/quote]

If thats the case then we need to throw Asmat El Ouargui straight into the first team!

Never heard of this Kristeansen chap, sounds pretty good.

Kristiansen   Safri    Marney    Huckerby

Ashton        Mckenzie

Now, that is a distinct possibility. Sell Francis for £1.75million, get Marney on loan and Kristiansen for £1million. Who needs a defence? I don''t care what anyone says but that would rip apart most teams in this league, actually, make that every team.

Come on Worthy, Delia, give the guy a look. I was laughing about the amount of rumours about this guy Kristiansen, but hearing all the clubs who have been tracking him and the goals/assists to games ratio he clocks up over there... he must be the real deal. And chepaer than Francis'' value!?

Bring on August 6th! OTBC!

[quote]so how are we going to get the message across to Worthy?[/quote]

Maybe you could print his stats from Championship Manager and show Worthy how good he is.  Sorry but this is becoming quite boring and repetitive, it''s pretty much 99% certain he not be a City player come transfer deadline.

[quote]There must be a way we can let NW know about this guy, he sound class. Come on Worthy, sign him up. OTBC.[/quote]

KRISTIANSEN''S BARMY ARMY!!

I want to hear it tomorrow from all of you!!

Though I have to agree with some comments on another thread, he is a Danish international, and we all know what Mr Olsen thinks of little old Norwich, don''t we?!?

[quote]KRISTIANSEN''S BARMY ARMY!! I want to hear it tomorrow from all of you!! Though I have to agree with some comments on another thread, he is a Danish international, and we all know what Mr Olsen thi...[/quote]

I agree Olson may be a problem. but i feel he would develop better at Norwich and in England than at Elfsborg

There is no way, with us in the championship, we will spend a mill on a player who has never played in England.

[quote]If he is an amazing player available for under a million then why hasn''t he been signed up already. I''ve never even seen him linked with anybody[/quote]

Eggzactly !   just because this guy  puts himself about a bit  in the Danish league , where the opposition is probably on a par with our div one , doesn`t mean he will cut the mustard in our league ...  we have to ask why the club in Germany  stopped being interested, and why no club in this country  appears  interested ?   if he was as good as has been mooted   you can bet  he would be on the books of  an English club by now !   nope , I trust Worthy`s  choices  as appropriate  for this club , buying this Dane could well be  yet another scandinavian  damp squib  getting wages  for precious litttle return ,  what we have to do now is  build up  a united team  that plays for each other ... know what I mean ??

Danish superilga and championship are about the same, theres have bigger clubs but then smaller than ours so were even for all of you that think the danish league or as good as the conference or something.

He did state England would be first chocie, but looks like ze germans will snap him up now, UNLESS we get a message across 2moz