Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

City in for Edin Dzeko

I''m not a troll. I live and breathe the club and will not conform to hype that surrounds this promotion. I''ve seen it time and time again.

The club needs a broad brush stroke, root and branch reform. I want to see Carrow road turned from its current guise of over sized catering unit and soft play area to that giant wall of ice in game of thrones. That isn''t going to happen without taking some risks on some ballsy players

He''s quite a good troll no doubt about that. The constant suggestions of sh!t players like Walters and Barton was amusing at the start, now its kind of depressing that he''s continuing with it. Its nearly got to the stage of Dundee, remember him?

[quote user="True Grit"]BREAKING: Juventus have agreed a £10.7m fee with Atlético Madrid for striker Mario Mandžukić. [Sky Italia] http://t.co/gzvOGsCHu6

We could afford that easy... This is what annoys me.[/quote]I blame Tom Cavendish.A scout of his ability should have been in there and signed him up before Juventus had a sniff.Mind you, if the club are too mean to put petrol in his Reliant Robin, perhaps it''s not his fault. [au]

its amazing how many times I see the same person talking to himself on multiple accounts

well we seem to be picking up a loan and a freebie so thats 2 out the 5 or 6 players we needs which leaves enough cash for one big signing whoever that may be

Well my Spanish mate, Miguel has an Auntie who works in the Barcelona canteen, and she heard Neymar ask Messi, "have you thought of playing for Chelsea, and he replied NO, but I would love to play for the famous Norwich City".

But don''t tell anyone, as that might not be 100% true either, Honest

One user, multiple accounts, "talks" to himself on numerous threads on here, trolls all the other users incessantly...

The internet eh?

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Well my Spanish mate, Miguel has an Auntie who works in the Barcelona canteen, and she heard Neymar ask Messi, "have you thought of playing for Chelsea, and he replied NO, but I would love to play for the famous Norwich City".

But don''t tell anyone, as that might not be 100% true either, Honest[/quote]

Obviously not now as he''s settled at barca, but later on in his career if he wants to try the PL out its already been documented by 442 off the record Neymar would go to Chelsea as first choice but if that fell through norwich, due to our shirt colour matching the national team.

One of the most ridiculous stories ever to appear on this site....

Seriously?

Neymar has Synesthesia, the neurological condition where you associate sound with colour. Off the record 442 magazine stated that he would find it easier to learn English if he was playing in a yellow shirt. As I say Chelsea is the number one for him if he were to move to the PL, but don''t be surprised to see him in a yellow shirt for a club team after his time at barca. Could be us, Watford or dortmond, but off the record he did mention norwich.

This will never happen but I would love it if it did, Man City are looking to put Jovetic out on loan with a view to buy the loan amount of between £700,000 -£1.5 million and this leaves them with the options of Dzeko,Aguero and Bony.

Well done Bor Bor Bor - I think you hit upon the perfect player for a rumour with just enough believability to make people think you might be serious, but just stupid enough to get them to bite.

It''s a hard skill - some go too big and some go to small.

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]Well done Bor Bor Bor - I think you hit upon the perfect player for a rumour with just enough believability to make people think you might be serious, but just stupid enough to get them to bite.

It''s a hard skill - some go too big and some go to small.[/quote]
I don''t agree it had ''just enough believability''.
However, the posts on this thread suggest otherwise, so will bow to your superior judgement! [:d]

[quote user="True Grit"]Neymar has Synesthesia, the neurological condition where you associate sound with colour. Off the record 442 magazine stated that he would find it easier to learn English if he was playing in a yellow shirt. As I say Chelsea is the number one for him if he were to move to the PL, but don''t be surprised to see him in a yellow shirt for a club team after his time at barca. Could be us, Watford or dortmond, but off the record he did mention norwich.[/quote]

I think this is quite possibly the funniest post I''ve seen on the Messageboard. I had to google Synesthesia just to check it out for myself. Perhaps Neymar will just play in the away games for Arsenal. And for the record, he is probably paid more in a week than the playing squad, the management team, the box office team and McNally in total. Plus I think he''s lazy and wouldn''t suit Alex Neil''s style of play.