Sign in to follow this  
Dean Coneys boots

Most disappointing window...

[quote user="Trawling canary"]Our board are witheringly incompetent and must resign immediately and unconditionally[/quote]

But the bloody Chief Executive will still trouser his f****** great bonus at the year end, no matter what, because "he has achieved his personal objectives". THIS IS A VERY BLACK DAY IN THE HISTORY OF OUR CLUB.

I am now pretty concerned. There are only 2 center backs at the club (Bennett and Bassong). We are being held to ransom by a full back wanting to be played at center back (a la Craig Flemming). We have a winger being played at full back because we have no cover for our one recognised left back. We have released 4 defenders without replacing them, which is more than negligent, it boarders on kamikaze. On top of that we have just sold the club vice captain to a Championship side. Plus we have kept hold of a striker who no longer wants to be here and has proved to be a bit of a liability. We also seem to have made little to no attempt to replace any of the players released or sold by the club in the last 3 months. This smells of 2005 all over again I am afraid and I expect that come the January transfer window we will end up spending the money we refused to pay during this summer in a belated and futile attempt to avoid relegation.I hope I am wrong.