Martin 72

Bassong 74

R Bennett 70

Turner 72

Olsson 74

Redmond 75

Howson 74

Dorrans 73

Johnson 73 (deserves higher but was 70 last year, doubt EA will improve him too much)

Wes 74

Tettey 75

Mulumbu 76

Brady 73

Andreu 65

Vadis 73

E Bennett 70

Thompson 65

McGrandles 57

O''Neil 67

Josh Murphy 64

Jacob Murphy 64

Jerome 75

Hooper 74

RVW 74

Grabban 71

Loza 60

Morris 56

At first glance you can see the abundance of options we have in midfield. Plus the distict lack of standout quality at the back and less so upfront. All together though, a good squad. A team, not individuals.

Martin higher than Ryan Bennett?

I suppose the rating is based on his prior career as a right back rather than his latest season with club and country.

You''ve also got Whittaker very high. Roger Whittaker might have hit 70+ in a hot air balloon whistling, but surely not our Stevie.

Tbf, I was always critical of the pair but if they continue as they did under AN, I''m happy to continue to be wrong.

Carrow Road will be in the game I believe.

As for player ratings nothing has been leaked yet. It usually gets released around end of September so wouldn''t expect ratings to start appearing until end of this month

[quote user="Redders Right Foot"]Johnson was rated 80 as part of the FL TOTS so could see him being at least 75.don''t see jerome breaking past 74 though,[/quote]

I advised on Johnson''s stats for ea. He will go up but not past 74. He does now have one of the most powerful shots in the game to. Gonna do my summer suggestions to them this week.

The best thing about this FIFA will be seeing carrow road in the game.

As for gold players (75+) ruddy will keep his rating then any of tettey, bassong, Wes or Redmond will be in or around the 75 mark. Mulumbu probably will keep his rating as well.

Of the linked players, mbokani and van Dijk are the only ones that will trouble the 75 mark.

Some ratings and positions which I know are correct:

Martin: CB 73

Bassong: CB 75

Brady: LWB 65

Toffolo: LB 65

Tettey: CM 74

I think these are mostly correct. However, I think Brady should be a LM as he is only filling in for Olsson at LB currently. This has caused his overall rating to be lower as his defensive stats won''t be very good, but he would still perform as a winger of a similar rating to what he was in Fifa 15.

[quote user="Tetteys Jig"]

The best thing about this FIFA will be seeing carrow road in the game.[/quote]Ever thought about going and seeing it in the flesh Jimmy? [;)] [:D]

Mulumbu is 78

Olsson is 76

Ruddy 75

CamJam 75

Bassong 75

Wes 75

Redmond 74

Hooper 74

Ofoe 74

Dorrans 74

Howson 74

Tettey 74

Big bad wolf 73

Russ Martin 73

Wisdom 71

Ryan Bennett 71

Bradley Johnson (still assigned to us on futhead for some reason) 71

Whittaker 71

Lafferty 70

These are all that have been posted so far.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Tetteys Jig"]

The best thing about this FIFA will be seeing carrow road in the game.[/quote]Ever thought about going and seeing it in the flesh Jimmy? [;)] [:D][/quote]

Was there for the opening game of the season pr1ck.

[quote user="AmericanNorwichFan"]Mulumbu is 78

Olsson is 76

Ruddy 75

CamJam 75

Bassong 75

Wes 75

Redmond 74

Hooper 74

Ofoe 74

Dorrans 74

Howson 74

Tettey 74

Big bad wolf 73

Russ Martin 73

Wisdom 71

Ryan Bennett 71

Whittaker 71

Lafferty 70

These are all that have been posted so far.[/quote]

If it''s in fur head then I''ll believe it. But these certainly don''t seem right. I think mulumbu was a 76 last season and didn''t do anything really to Warrent +2. Same with wolf and offoe for the +1s and Brady seems extremely low

[quote user="AmericanNorwichFan"]Mulumbu is 78

Olsson is 76

Ruddy 75

CamJam 75

Bassong 75

Wes 75

Redmond 74

Hooper 74

Ofoe 74

Dorrans 74

Howson 74

Tettey 74

Big bad wolf 73

Russ Martin 73

Wisdom 71

Ryan Bennett 71

Whittaker 71

Lafferty 70

These are all that have been posted so far.[/quote]

If it''s in fur head then I''ll believe it. But these certainly don''t seem right. I think mulumbu was a 76 last season and didn''t do anything really to Warrent +2. Same with wolf and offoe for the +1s and Brady seems extremely low

In Fifa 15 Mbokani was 78 with a potential high of 79. I would imagine his stats will remain the same until the winter roster depending on form etc

[quote user="AJ"]In Fifa 15 Mbokani was 78 with a potential high of 79. I would imagine his stats will remain the same until the winter roster depending on form etc[/quote]How did you find him on Fifa 15?

This would be a good thread to tell you all that Forum Manager16 will be available in the new year. There will be many new features including a sin bin feature for posters who don''t deserve the full forum ban. And of course you can still remove posts that you don''t like as well as warn posters and ban posters. So if you are one who gets frustrated by peoples posts on here this realistic forum game could be for you. Will be available from all reputable gaming stores and hopefully endorsed by SDP himself..

Will it still be instead of having an interest in girls, and is there a complimentary piece of bandaid to fix your glasses with ?

Mine doesn''t. It also doesn''t give me the ability to move the post to the thread it was intended for. So I''ll have to do that manually. Sorry guys....

This what it will be, unless EA change it at the last minute. All look good except Brady for some reason.

Ruddy -75

Olsson - 76

Bassong - 75

Martin - 73

Whittaker - 71

Redmond - 74

Tettey - 74

Howson - 74

Dorrans - 74

Brady - 65 (wtf)

Hoolahan - 75

Jerome - 75

Rudd - 67

Wisdom - 71

Bennett - 71

Bennet - 69

O''Neil - 68

Mulumbu - 78

Jarvis - 74

Mbokani - 79

Hooper - 74

Grabban - 69

Toffolo - 65

Thompson - 65

Kean - 62

our team $hits on bournemouth''s in this....pretty accurate then.