Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

Football matches an easy target?

I usually wind up on here ..but it is frightening to know that attacks can happen at football grounds ..

Now being reported that one of the killers had a ticket to get into the stadium but couldn''t gain admittance. Could have been much worse carnage had he got inside.

[quote user="hitman"]does the western world become Hitler and try to rid these warped turban heads[/quote]You really are a sad T wat. Just Feck off if that is your contribution.

Back on point, I mentioned Jurgen Todenhofer in a previous post who was a journalist who spent some time with ISIS, bravely I might add.

Theres an interview with him here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ucAqS4Qodg

[quote user="ricardo"]I now see that one of the dead terrorists came in through Greece as a Syrian refugee last month. I doubt that he was a lone wolf. [/quote]Many saw that coming as a consequence of the masses leaving Syria and sadly it is when not if as far as an attack by ISIS on our shores is concerned ricardo.

Reading back, it''s sad that through people''s morals to help those in need some use this to attack the innocent!

This will not end well, how can you control people beyond any morals? IS are so blinkered to their ends that anyone from me to you, our sons and daughters are all fair game in their war and they are now able to strike deep into Europe with mass weapons and coordinated attacks.

It''s so sad that it''s come to this, my thoughts with the French and other families coming to terms with such lunacy!

Glad the the England France friendly goes ahead and it would be a great gesture to donate the gate money to those families who might need some financial help during these tough times.

Sad sad times.

morty wrote the following post at 14/11/2015 8:41 PM:

A far bigger issue though is Muslims already living in Europe and being radicalized.

Not sure that''s true, IMO the big issue is surely those that return from Syria to France/ Uk etc having been trained by ISIS to undertake these sort of horrors in a cold calm way. There are 500 returnees in the UK alone.

This attack was planned in the Middle East and executed in a cold calm way like a military operation.

The radicalised people already living in Europe are more likely to take part in smaller scale lone wolf attacks, which are still devastating but I don''t believe cause the chaotic carnage of a planned multi site coordinated operation.

This is all the fault of Tony Blair he deposed saddam when he was keeping them all in line. And his open door policy and obsession with human rights along with his awful wife created the anti British hate filled Muslim communities within our cities. He will go down in history as the worst prime minister ever and the man who destroyed out country as we know it. If there was any justice he would hang !

how do you defeat this Isis army ? it''s not like you can say hey they are over there in a big gang let''s do them ..they are everywhere in different countries around the world ..doesn''t help when Britain are taking in every benefit seeker from abroad ..when we have thousands of or own mainly English dole spongers

How do you know this attack was planned in the middle east. Young Muslims are being radicalized in our own countries.

They have said one of the terrorists was a migrant, so does that maybe mean the rest were French citizens?

If European Muslims truly want to help and distance themselves from the radicals then radical preaching in mosques needs to stop.

im spartacus wrote the following post at 14/11/2015 8:52 PM:

This is all the fault of Tony Blair he deposed saddam when he was keeping them all in line. And his open door policy and obsession with human rights along with his awful wife created the anti British hate filled Muslim communities within our cities. He will go down in history as the worst prime minister ever and the man who destroyed out country as we know it. If there was any justice he would hang !

------------------------

So you''d hang him and his ''awful wife''?

You really are a turd, if i may say so.

I think thats the problem with a lot of people in this country, they resort to hatred and shut themselves off from the world because they''re complete cowards with no balls whatsoever.

I agree Mrs miggins let''s reach out to these people and try and try and understand them . Tell you what why don''t you go to Syria and lend a helping hand seeing as your so brave compared to a lot of people in this country ?

We (most of us) do understand them; they''re crazy religious terrorists who want to kill us. I''m certainly not brave enough to go and fight with the kurds, but I will tell you that I''m not afraid of foreigners like you who probably thinks everyone''s a terrorist. Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

If you want to hang people, perhaps you''re in the wrong country.

Must not play into their hands now. Troops on the ground in Syria and Iraq going after Isis will make this 10 times worse, it''s what they want and expect.

[quote user="JF"]Must not play into their hands now. Troops on the ground in Syria and Iraq going after Isis will make this 10 times worse, it''s what they want and expect.[/quote]It already got ten times worse yesterday.

What happens next will decide how bad it gets. Going in to Syria and Iraq again with troops will strengthen them and increase their numbers. There is no answer to this and it will last for at least a generation. What happened yesterday is going to happen again

[quote user="JF"]What happens next will decide how bad it gets. Going in to Syria and Iraq again with troops will strengthen them and increase their numbers. There is no answer to this and it will last for at least a generation. What happened yesterday is going to happen again[/quote]So we do nothing?Ignore them and hope they''ll go away?

I''m half foreign and I''m pretty uncomfortable when it comes to crowded events or transports in London, never used to be till 2000, am I wrong to feel that way in my own country after my grandad fought for my freedom....I love the fact we could for the last twenty odd years travel through a border less Europe it was great to travel, now the last trip back through the tunnel was pretty tense, to the point I''ve took the longer rout to the Hook on the ferry.

I have family who live in Germany (Nuremberg) and there is a large concerns there now, reports that even in the camps set up for the refugees, in fighting and crimes go on, so even in desperate times the people coming here can''t live with each other! Never mind accept to fit into our ways, customs and laws.

I''m not anti anyone, but I''ve spent time through work in Dubai and made sure I respected the people''s way even if I didn''t agree in the way they treated certain engineers from India and Sri Lanka, it was embarrassing as the Indian guys I worked alongside were far more qualified than me, but treated so poorly compares to us Brits.