Sign in to follow this  
Indy

Claudio Ranieri at Leicester

Katie Borkins wrote the following post at 12/04/2016 7:43 PM:

People can and do constantly have a go.

"Victimised" is when people start bleating about being picked on and bullied. It takes two.

As far as I can see, neither Morty nor I have ever said "oh please stop it, you''re really hurting my feelings" and that''s why it isn''t victimisation.

If you can dish it out and you can take it, it''s all fair game.

-------------------

The reason why I used the word ''victimised'' is that this is when you feel you''re getting unjust treatment, which Morty has said he thinks he gets on here. He can handle it and he dishes it out as well as you state, but he feels that there are clearly double standards and hypocrisy on this forum, and my point (which followed on from what you said) was that this is the reason why he''s perhaps a little sensitive and can''t take little jokes like the one I made and for example Vanwink made on the thread ''Penalty''. It''s not that he''s having his feelings hurt, as he says, it''s the hypocrisy that he feels exists which annoys him.

-

And yes HC, great title; ''God is Not Great: How religion poisons everything.''

Reading his autobiography now (Hitch 22); that man seems to have been everywhere.

Back to religion again. And that''s all I found froma quick look on youtube.

Anyway, April 30th Rays Funds Miggo. Any chance you could help me out? I''d be in our anonymous benefactor''s good books if you agree. If not a no won''t offend.

Sorry Nutty, what is Rays Funds?

I know Ray was a much loved poster on here (though think I came just after he passed sadly) but haven''t got involved with it on my time here. Is it a sort of online charity where the proceeds go to the clubs academy?

http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun-forums/cs/forums/1/3363718/ShowPost.aspx#3363718

There''s an explaination here. We presented £1500 to the CSF after the Newcastle DS game. We have already got £43 towards the next presentation.

Not asking for money. Just help with spending a tenner on the game at Arsenal. The PUPs all make suggestions and you would get to choose which ones we go with. Mr Jenkins did it a couple of weeks ago.

Have a read and let me know what you think.

Damn. I called that wrong on the first page! Was right bout the rest though pretty much.

It''s good for football. Who the hell knows who could with it next year with a bit of luck. It could''ve been us in 93, Scum weren''t too far away at the turn of the millennium either.

Difference is once Leicester started to look like contenders they haven''t fallen away like we did. Their unbelievable luck with injuries and unearthing Kante, Mahrez and Vardy from obscurity has been astonishing though, it''s all fallen into place for them nicely and they''ve taken full advantage of the chance. They get very lucky with decisions but so have bloody Utd/Liverpool/Chelsea etc for years and years. I look forward to seeing them win it.

The gap between the sugardaddy clubs and the likes of us gets even smaller in this league next year. You can often get 20 mil worth of quality for 5-10 if your scouts are good enough. Anyone can win it next year if they have a good enough summer, f*** I hope we stay up!

Intrigued enough to order Hitch-22 for the reading pile.

Currently reading an amazing boxing memoir "journey to th dark heart of boxing " or some such. Amazing insight into Benn, Eubank Tyson Toney De la Hoya Khan Roy Jones Jr to name a few. Massive recommendation.