Sign in to follow this  
Indy

Claudio Ranieri at Leicester

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Do you think the Pinkun message board is conspiring against you?[/quote]Lol.As ever there is a little group of people who follow me round being d1cks. To be fair you''re only on the periphery.Its fine, I wouldn''t have lasted 13 years here if I couldn''t handle it[:)]But it does make me chuckle, some folks double standards here. Me or Bor have a dig at someone and we''re ruining the forum, but if its the other way round, we deserve it.

You seem to have no sense of proportionality Morty, you come out with some pretty aggressive and coarse remarks, as does Bor, and yet a poster makes a little quip at your expense and the whole world is against you. You should read back some of the things you say unprovoked to other posters before whinging about what has been said here.

[quote user="Yellowfuture"]You seem to have no sense of proportionality Morty, you come out with some pretty aggressive and coarse remarks, as does Bor, and yet a poster makes a little quip at your expense and the whole world is against you. You should read back some of the things you say unprovoked to other posters before whinging about what has been said here.[/quote]Define "unprovoked"?And I''m not whingeing, I couldn''t honestly care less, its more the hypocrisy that riles me.And you are a perfect example of someone who has decided that if anyone has digs at the likes of me and Bor, we deserve it. Some people really just choose to see what they want to see.[:)]

As ever there is a little group of people who follow me round being d1cks. To be fair you''re only on the periphery.

-----------------

bl00dy hell if I''m just on the periphery and I''ve only responded to your posts in about three threads since I joined this forum 6 years ago then this ''group of d1cks'' must really be a hassle.

I''m quite happy to engage with anyone one on one, but what usually happens is the little clique of five or six trollbots all sniff the chance to take offence at something not directed at them and then jump onto the thread with the hope of a cl*sterf*ck developing.
This thread being a good example, the O''Neil one being a poorer one as "TheCanaryFan" fails miserably to land a glove.  The golfing thread being another one.
There are far too many posters on here who only post to register their dislike of a previous post or poster.  If perhaps more people started threads about football then the board would do better.
As it is, half of this place is like s sh*t version of Points of View with every other letter starting "why oh why oh why".
Each to their own, but I can''t see the point.

[quote user="Katie Borkins"]I''m quite happy to engage with anyone one on one, but what usually happens is the little clique of five or six trollbots all sniff the chance to take offence at something not directed at them and then jump onto the thread with the hope of a cl*sterf*ck developing.
This thread being a good example, the O''Neil one being a poorer one as "TheCanaryFan" fails miserably to land a glove.  The golfing thread being another one.
There are far too many posters on here who only post to register their dislike of a previous post or poster.  If perhaps more people started threads about football then the board would do better.
As it is, half of this place is like s sh*t version of Points of View with every other letter starting "why oh why oh why".
Each to their own, but I can''t see the point.
[/quote]Very much so.There is one that follows me round, and I could start a thread on sky colour and he''d disagree, out of principal, just because its me. Then pop up when someone else expresses a different sky colour perspective to mine and give them enthusiastic thumbs up, because they disagreed with me too.[:D]

Fair enough Morty, I don''t think anyone could disagree that there is a good deal of that sort of stuff going on which can be a real pain, both for the receiver and for the people who are looking to follow the thread.

On this specific occasion however it feels like an over reaction to a very minor quip which Mrs M didn''t deserve.

[quote user="Hairy Canary"]Fair enough Morty, I don''t think anyone could disagree that there is a good deal of that sort of stuff going on which can be a real pain, both for the receiver and for the people who are looking to follow the thread.

On this specific occasion however it feels like an over reaction to a very minor quip which Mrs M didn''t deserve.[/quote]Yes, on its own, utterly harmless. After a dig here and a dig there though, pretty boring, hence me mentioning it.I am not painting myself as any kind of angel, but it is very, very rare I just have a go at someone in an unprovoked manner. If people actually read all the threads properly then they will see there is a lot of subtle nonsense going on.Yes, it bores me as much as anyone, but there are plenty of folk here who just love stirring the pot, to keep it going. Which is fine by me, but the blame for it all being laid at mine and Bor''s feet is inaccurate.

"Yes, on its own, utterly harmless. After a dig here and a dig there though, pretty boring, hence me mentioning it."

-------------------------------

Is this referring to me (or am I just being paranoid)?

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Mr Jenkins wrote the following post at 11/04/2016 5:59 PM:

You have a good sense of humour Mrs Miggins, can I suggest you carry on posting in your usual way.

We would all probably benefit from some Valium before Saturday, some may need a stronger dose than others however!

-----------------------

aww thanks J. Big virtual man hug for you.[/quote]

I miss the hitch. Stick him on again

Katie Borkins wrote the following post at 12/04/2016 5:46 PM:

What was your question?

-----------------------------

Morty had stated; "Yes, on its own, utterly harmless. After a dig here and a dig there though, pretty boring, hence me mentioning it."

And my question was; ''is this referring to me (or am I just being paranoid)?''

Okay.  Well, FWIW, I would say yes, it was aimed at you.
Also FWIW, I think that people who are constantly sniped at and attacked on this board tend to spot aggression where perhaps none was intended.  After all, you and I have gone twelve rounds in the past on various things.

Agree with you there Bor, I think my point from this would be the following; just because he feels victimised on this board by people like me, it doesn''t mean he is.

However we move on; there are more important things on this forum to discuss than the delicate souls of Pinkun posters (I include myself in that as well). :)

"Victimised" is your word. I don''t think that''s the issue here.

-----------

It is, I use that word because he said (and you said) that people are constantly having a go, wrongfully it seems as well.

People can and do constantly have a go.
"Victimised" is when people start bleating about being picked on and bullied.  It takes two.
As far as I can see, neither Morty nor I have ever said "oh please stop it, you''re really hurting my feelings" and that''s why it isn''t victimisation.
If you can dish it out and you can take it, it''s all fair game.

[quote user="Katie Borkins"]People can and do constantly have a go.
"Victimised" is when people start bleating about being picked on and bullied.  It takes two.
As far as I can see, neither Morty nor I have ever said "oh please stop it, you''re really hurting my feelings" and that''s why it isn''t victimisation.
If you can dish it out and you can take it, it''s all fair game.
[/quote]I couldn''t, frankly, give a shiny sh1te. But I am very aware that everyone else is bored of it.But still can''t quite work out that when people stir it up with me, its somehow still my fault for the disruption?

OMG, Morty has turned into LDC! 😉

Note the winky, apparently that means I can insult anyone and pretend that I''m joking.

There, that''s Morty AND Miggins dealt with.

😉😉😉😉😉😉

[quote user="STFU"]OMG, Morty has turned into LDC! 😉

Note the winky, apparently that means I can insult anyone and pretend that I''m joking.

There, that''s Morty AND Miggins dealt with.

😉😉😉😉😉😉[/quote]Too far man[;)]

People who are bored with it can see which way the thread is going and pick their own "exit" point.
What really p*sses me off are the old gimmers who read every post on every thread and then start moaning about how they don''t like certain posts or posters. 
a) It''s a public message board!
b) Be the change you wish to see!*
c) Learn to distinguish fishing from provocation
*b2) That means start an interesting thread worth discussion instead of doing a "points of view" style "why oh why oh why does XYZ keep posting blah de blah".

OK.. I watched a bit. He''s like an athiest apologist? Does he have views on anything other than religion?

More importantly, and this is a bit of a worry now, I still can''t read your posts without seeing Ian Beale. Can you cook?[pi] [:^)] [;)]

While I''''m here I''d love it if you''d agree to come onto Rays Funds and pick from the suggestions for the game at Arsenal on 30th April?

Does he have views on anything other than religion?

---------------------

Very much so; anything from making a cup of tea, to reviews of films and books, to politics and war.

If you''re against the Iraq war, he''s a good person to present a good counter argument, even if you disagree with him. Very knowledgable, much like his brother (though I really don''t care too much for him, Peter).