Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

Carrow Road 》》Galatasaray

As fans, should we be doing more to intimidate the opposition team, staff and supporters?

I can''t help thinking we are a nice little provincial backwater for big clubs to roll up to. We should turn our fine city into a cauldron of hate and intimidation every home match.

This is about making Norwich the Galatasaray of the Premier League: "WELCOME TO THE HELL."

A few ideas where we as supporters could do better;

1. A mob of thugs with Burning torches and pitchforks at the airport to welcome sides off the plane. Rota basis, 18-40 year old only.

2. A11 roadblocks with slaughtered animals hanging from the bridges, some with cutouts of the opposition players faces

3. Ritual stoning of the opposition team coach (bus, not person. That would be immature.)

4. Random baseball bat attacks at Sprowston Manor or Dunston Hall. Let''s see your Cruyff turn now, Silva!

5. Ambush points for away fans around Lower Clarence Road. STS Tyre Pros is a good spot to throw projectiles.

6. NCFC players to wear wrestling masks.

7. Delia and MWJ to dress as zombies.

Any more ideas?

As fans, it is the least we should be doing to win points for the club.

I will only be able to make a few games this season but will report back if y''all aren''t tough enough.

Fannies.

You Sir are a genius!

Made a hot sticky classroom on a Friday morning almost fun!

Although my students now think I am mad after I laughed out loud whilst they were studiously scribbling!

Like Palace flying their eagle before kickoff, we should release a thousand ravenous canaries on the opposition fans to peck at their pies and poo on them.

[quote user="Crystal Canary"]Like Palace flying their eagle before kickoff, we should release a thousand ravenous canaries on the opposition fans to peck at their pies and poo on them.[/quote]

Genius![:D]

Intailly we need to make sure we win if not it is all a bit pointless so maybe break the other teams legs before hand to garuntee victory...

Taken to the extreme there, but agree with the principle that we need to toughen up and transform Carrow road from its guise as oversized pie microwave, to blast furnace; hot enough to forge solid steele from the lumps of iron we currently behold.

You cats are on my wavelength, yo.
Less Canaries, more Can-Scare-ies.
We will need to make home advantage count next season, let''s see what we can work on between now and the start of the season to really get those away teams and supporters thinking twice before setting off to play us.

When Man U come down, leave a few ladders strategically placed so they can ALL fall through the roof.........

[quote user="Crystal Canary"]Like Palace flying their eagle before kickoff, we should release a thousand ravenous canaries on the opposition fans to peck at their pies and poo on them.[/quote]
I much prefer that they peck at them and poo on their pies.

A reminder for our duty this Saturday, every man-jack of us.
Let''s start with an East Coast Truckers blockade of all roads from Essex, that''ll ensure the away end is only full of people from Yarmouth.
Any volunteers to pull on Van Gaal''s hair in a sexy way?

1. A mob of thugs with Burning torches and pitchforks at the airport to welcome sides off the plane. Rota basis, 18-40 year old only.

I''m too old then, sorry

2. A11 roadblocks with slaughtered animals hanging from the bridges, some with cutouts of the opposition players faces

This links in well with my hatred for the new NDR and too many furriners coming into norfolk, happy to help

3. Ritual stoning of the opposition team coach (bus, not person. That would be immature.)

Bags of pebbles for sale, one shekkel a bag

4. Random baseball bat attacks at Sprowston Manor or Dunston Hall. Let''s see your Cruyff turn now, Silva!

Baseball my second sport, can''t wait

5. Ambush points for away fans around Lower Clarence Road. STS Tyre Pros is a good spot to throw projectiles.

Get in touch with ex tyre fitter Holt

6. NCFC players to wear wrestling masks.

Roeder masks the most scary I reckon

7. Delia and MWJ to dress as zombies.

To the besht supporters in the world ?

Any more ideas?

As fans, it is the least we should be doing to win points for the club.

I will only be able to make a few games this season but will report back if y''all aren''t tough enough.

Fannies.

Mrs Frank has her limits