Sign in to follow this  
francis

See you at Wembley guys!

I hope we can do another ''job'' on you. Don''t care how we win as long as we do!

Enjoy your day

Two dives all year, pretty much the same as most attacking players.

There''s being smart and then there''s flat out cheating and spoiling a game like your lot did a few weeks ago.

You were good enough to probably beat us even if you kept playing, that going down for 5 minutes 5 times a half was an embarrassment, sitting with a few people who aren''t keen on football I felt embarrassed about being a football fan in front of them while we all watched that crap you served up.

Diving, hassling the ref, playing defensively, long or to your strengths is all okay imo. Faking injuries, literally camping 10 men in the penalty box, taking a minute on every throw in, 3 or 4 on free kicks and those cynical last ditch fouls the ref seemed to let you get away with every time were shocking, that''s not football.

Your first 11 is more than a match for ours, I just hope if we lose we lose against the better side, I don''t think I can take a play off final with all that hinges on it of those dirty tactics, my head would literally explode. There is no right way to play the game but your show a few weeks ago was definitely the wrong way

Fair enough Ricky thats your opinion and i''m not going to change that.

At the end of the season i wasn''t confident but we took Brentford apart over the 2 legs. Played 2 completely different games against them and won both. I don''t think he''ll employ the same tactics as he did when we beat you at Carrow Road but i''d expect a few twists.

To be honest i couldn''t give a toss how we win just as long as we do! If we have to defend for 90 minutes and get a last minute break away goal that''ll do me just fine!

if thats your gameplan (again) that would be quite a risk wouldnt it?...would you get away with it a second time??.it would show that Karanka wouldnt have much faith in the attcking aspects of your side.

If youre setting out to defend for 90 mins (or 120)....you''re gonna be in for a pretty uncomfortable afternoon as fans??!

I don''t think that will be our game plan, i''m just saying thats what we have to do then fine. I think we''ll probably play our normal high tempo pressing game and try to put you under pressure.

[quote user="francis"]I don''t think that will be our game plan, i''m just saying thats what we have to do then fine. I think we''ll probably play our normal high tempo pressing game and try to put you under pressure.[/quote]

Will that be the normal high tempo pressing game you put us under at CR then Frances?....

Will you be back on here crowing if you beat us 3-0 Francis? Or is it just fun before the event? Just wondered what kind of wind up merchant you are. Will you kick a man on the ground?

Good luck to the best team for me. I think Boro fans think their team is the best. Maybe. But you just don''t know Francis. Talk is often loose.

Just enjoy your own life Francis.

I''m not winding anyone up. Yes i''ll be back on to congratulate you if you win. I''m not a bitter losing and will be gracious in defeat. The Play offs are a lottery, although i would have preferred to be playing Ipswich as this clash has a bit of a sting in the tail as far as Norwich are concerned. By the way Boro fans are oblivious to the needle you have with us.

Of all our players on loan, only Bamford plays regularly and he''s been knacked since your thugs at the back booted him round Carrow Road.

I just wish we could still afford all of our Premiership players, and got those obscene parachute payments that amount to financial doping. You know, like Norwich do.

[quote user="francis"]I''m not winding anyone up. .... By the way Boro fans are oblivious to the needle you have with us.[/quote]

I think you''re not trying to wind people up is a bit reminiscent of your players "not" time wasting and feigning injury.

And we''ve seen a few of your fans posting on here who do seem to have just a bit of awareness that we were a bit narked by your breathtakingly cynical approach at CR.

[quote user="DimisBootlace"]Of all our players on loan, only Bamford plays regularly and he''s been knacked since your thugs at the back booted him round Carrow Road.

I just wish we could still afford all of our Premiership players, and got those obscene parachute payments that amount to financial doping. You know, like Norwich do.[/quote]

you get those parachute payments when you get promoted......you know like we did when we came up from League One with no money and then bypassed you on the way to back to back promotions??