Sign in to follow this  
Grando

When are Wembley tickets being posted out?

In the excitement of getting my ticket after a long queue this morning I forgot to ask when we should get the tickets in the post? Anyone have any idea?

It will be cutting it a bit fine if they are putting tickets on general sale Weds evening. By Friday it can only be a case of sold from Carrow Road (assume there''s still some left).

My understanding is that a fulfilment company is handling the sending out, and they should start sending out tomorrow ? so would hope to have them by weds / thurs at latest, with ones sold weds /thurs can only assume will be collect from CR ticket office.

Fans who have already bought a ticket should have received an email. It says that if you haven''t received your tickets in the post by Friday then you can ask the ticket office to arrange a reprint to be collected at Wembley on the match day, and that any tickets bought overseas will not be posted but will be only available at Wembley.

It should say on your confirmation. If you haven''t received them in the post by Friday email customerservices@canaries.co.uk with the purchase confirmation and they will arrange for your ticket to be reprinted at Wembley.

If you live outside UK you will be able to collect your tkts at Wembley on the day from 1pm.