Sign in to follow this  
Mightyboro

joined for a week

[quote user="666norwich"]I have been going to carrow road for over 40 years and I have to say that I have never been so angry leaving the ground as I was after a so called football match involving a bunch of cheating ,diving b-stards wearing a red and white kit it should really have been pink and white as they acted like a bunch of girls. Every attack that norwich tried to mount was instantly stopped either with a synical foul or a player in pink and white play acting and throwing themselves to the ground .The final straw was when your arrogant manager sends a message via a substitute to your girley goalkeeper to also feign injury next time the ball comes near him.You are just a bunch of cheats ,leave the football playing to us southerners and stick to your northern rugby rubbish.The world will be watching bank holiday Monday and you will be judged as there will be only one footballing side on the pitch and the other well you know what you are.[/quote]Hear, hear [Y]

[quote user="666norwich"]I have been going to carrow road for over 40 years and I have to say that I have never been so angry leaving the ground as I was after a so called football match involving a bunch of cheating ,diving b-stards wearing a red and white kit it should really have been pink and white as they acted like a bunch of girls. Every attack that norwich tried to mount was instantly stopped either with a synical foul or a player in pink and white play acting and throwing themselves to the ground .The final straw was when your arrogant manager sends a message via a substitute to your girley goalkeeper to also feign injury next time the ball comes near him.You are just a bunch of cheats ,leave the football playing to us southerners and stick to your northern rugby rubbish.The world will be watching bank holiday Monday and you will be judged as there will be only one footballing side on the pitch and the other well you know what you are.[/quote]

Sexist ^^^^^

Your bitterness over that defeat is laughable and embarrassing. I think you need to get over it. If your players feel the same it could seriously hinder them. I doubt they do though as they are professional and know the tactics we used were legit and they were beaten fair and square.

you clearly weren''t at Carrow Rd that night if you think our players thought they were beaten "fair" and square......and yes ,we will get over it , at 5pm on Monday 25.

Now if you''d kindly like to f*** off , we will see you a week tomorrow.

[quote user="Making Plans"]The thing about clubs from the North East is that they''re all the same and sooner or later you just know that they will bottle it.Newcastle, Sunderland and Boro all have one thing in common, they are all serial under achievers who never live up to their fans expectations.Just when you think they''re on the verge of something good they have the knack of messing it up big style.Boro thought that automatic promotion was in the bag when they beat us here but they ended up being 4th, miserably failing to beat Fulham and Brighton in their last 2 games, who finished a lowly 17th & 20th respectively.Hardly blinding end of season form.They may have beaten us twice but it won''t happen again because we have sussed them out, just the same as we sussed the Scum out.If I was a Boro fan, I''d be afraid, very afraid.[/quote]

there is a clear difference between the fans (and expectations) of Sunderland and Newcastle compared to Middlesbro....the former 2 generally stick by their club even it hard times.....the latter''s fan base is on par with Ipswich''s as one of the most pathetically fickle in the country. The only times they filled their ground this season was on the last game vs Brighton when presumably upon the date of ticket sales they still thought they had a chance of going up (LOL!!!)....and then the playoff 2nd leg. Will they even fill their end at Wembley....or can we have their leftover tickets??

I wonder if any of our fans are going onto Boro websites on the pretext of wanting a bit of ''banter'' but actually acting like complete c u next tuesdays?

I must be getting old as I just do not understand what the OP and other Boro fans get from posting on a Norwich City forum.

That Boro beat us twice in the league is true, but it will count for nothing on Monday week, basically it will come down to who performs the best on the day, or maybe who gets that little bit of luck.......

Sorry, but I just don''t get all this complaining about how ''Boro won at Carrow Road.

Norwich came into that match off the back of two outstanding away wins and on the crest of a great run. It was their chance to nail a top two spot and they failed to capitalise in much the same fashion they did against Wigan by starting the game 30 minutes late and giving the opposition a goal start; infact we literally GAVE Boro a goal start.

We didn''t deal with Bamford who, had he not taken a knock, would have run our defence ragged all night.

Boro played like a 1980''s Italian club side but they were allowed to get away with it so did and despite having a huge amount of possession and constantly attacking Norwich would not have scored had they played all night.

But, Boro''s wins will count for nothing if we beat them at Wembley and what has happened this season will be a massive motivation to Alex and the players. Norwich have scored freely but haven''t scored against Boro.....yet!

Boro are favourites to win the play-off final and that is fine by me. I bet Alex will happily take the underdog tag too.

30 years ago in another year ending in a 5 we beat Ipswich in a two legged semi-final, went to Wembley and in a tight game beat a North-East side 1-0. The odds of us doing so again are at least as good as Boro keeping a clean sheet and beating Norwich for the third time in a season.

Never mind the danger.