Sign in to follow this  
Mightyboro

joined for a week

If I lived in Middlesboro, I''d probably smoke crack too. Better off finding yourself a dealer in London if you''re looking to score a rock before the big game.

Always up for a bit of banter, but Francis is right, many of us think the behaviour of your players with timewasting and faking injury was disgusting.

Hoping your players can find some morals and try and beat us in a proper game of football rather than all that nonsense you employed at Carra which demonstrated an absolute lack of desire to play a game of football as you employed any possible tactics to avoid the ball being in play.

Everyone attending (including me) is shelling out a fair whack for tickets. We''re paying to watch two teams compete in a game we love, not stand there watching your players pretend to be hurt when they clearly aren''t, or to watch your keeper spend twenty minutes to take a goal kick every time the ball goes out.

Hopefully we''ll have a decent ref who won''t play along with those antics if you do try and adopt them again, but moreover, I hope you don''t try them again and we genuinely see a good, competitive game with the better team winning it.

Sky will be hoping you don''t get a early lead - watching players feign injury for 75 minutes isn''t fun to watch. The worst was when your keeper collected the ball with no one near him and went down like he''d been shot. After he finishes up in football, a career on the stage clearly beckons...

It must be the cynic in me that thinks that ''mightyboro'' doesn''t know his David Armstrong from his Ayresome Park, and his interests lie elsewhere?

I couldn''t care less how we win as long as we do but i expect us to press you and play like we did in the home leg with Brenford. If we get an early goal i''d expect us to park the bus. We''re not in the entertainment business, we''re about winning football matches.

[quote user="francis"]I couldn''t care less how we win as long as we do but i expect us to press you and play like we did in the home leg with Brenford. If we get an early goal i''d expect us to park the bus. We''re not in the entertainment business, we''re about winning football matches.[/quote]

Oh joy.....!!!

I watched that sorry excuse for a football game yesterday and the mighty boro could have beat Norwich and Ipswich both at the same time

[quote user="Mightyboro"]I watched that sorry excuse for a football game yesterday and the mighty boro could have beat Norwich and Ipswich both at the same time[/quote]
With 21 opposition players on the pitch, you certainly wouldn''t have been short of opportunities to fall over and roll around as if injured.

[quote user="francis"]We''re not in the entertainment business, we''re about winning football matches.[/quote]

For the love of the beautiful game, anti football won''t win on Bank Holiday Monday.

But it''s irrelevant anyway, because I''m very confident we will win, and win in some style as well. Just remember, it''s highly unlikely we''ll score your goal again for you, so just make sure your players do their laces up BEFORE they go on the pitch eh?

Think your manager said last night you deserve to be promoted ? where did you finish the season??,

Beat us fair and square at your place, we didn''t turn up, since then we have been a different team, admittedly a bit generous with an OG when you came to us, Wembley will offer something different, no hiding places on that pitch for taking the p**s.

Bring it on

We owe Boro one and they know it. That is why they are on here trying to put on a brave face.

If Boro were to win then the Champioship''s gain would be the Premier League''s loss.

You don''t have time to visit our message board the Benefit Street camera crew are in your area and want you in their next series

Am expecting a hard game but it hinges on what Norwich team turns up. If we turn up with our A game then we will win no matter what Boro do. Unfortunately when the pressure has been on this season our A game hasn''t been there as yet.

Boro cheating? I must have imagined norwich driving about in the box trying to win penalties in the same game, and actually getting booked for cheating.

I know posters don''t represent the opinion of their clubs, but the majority of Boro fans do seem like such a bunch of pr!cks

It wasn''t so long ago I was saying what a decent bunch they are, but certainly the ones that come on here seem very smug. It can''t be easy for them though, seeing their bigger and more illustrious neighbours Newcastle and Sunderland leading the way in recent years, albeit there''s every chance one of them will be joining them in the Championship next season.

I''ve got to say Norwich were the most cynical team we''ve played this season, Bassong especially. He was a brute. He tried to decapitate Vossen, and then whoever was playing centre midfield also went through him three or four times.

Bamford got a big kick on the ankle, and was then targeted after that. He''s hardly trained since.

Who was booked for diving in the box again?

wes hoolahan was. that''s twice he''s dived now and hasn''t got away with it, when the opposition go down, like we saw yesterday with the dive from the scum player (v redmond) they got away with it, shows we''re not masters at it unlike the scum and Boro.

I was embarrassed for their fans in a way when they came to CR a few weeks ago with their antics, especially when they came on here afterwards giving it large....only for us to finish above them, strange bunch.

[quote user="francis"]They don''t like us here mate. They think we cheated at Carrow Road.[/quote]

I don''t think you cheated at Carrow Road, you did cheat. However it''s not something I hold personally against all boro fans, just a few of your players.

The thing about clubs from the North East is that they''re all the same and sooner or later you just know that they will bottle it.Newcastle, Sunderland and Boro all have one thing in common, they are all serial under achievers who never live up to their fans expectations.Just when you think they''re on the verge of something good they have the knack of messing it up big style.Boro thought that automatic promotion was in the bag when they beat us here but they ended up being 4th, miserably failing to beat Fulham and Brighton in their last 2 games, who finished a lowly 17th & 20th respectively.Hardly blinding end of season form.They may have beaten us twice but it won''t happen again because we have sussed them out, just the same as we sussed the Scum out.If I was a Boro fan, I''d be afraid, very afraid.

[quote user="DimisBootlace"]I''ve got to say Norwich were the most cynical team we''ve played this season, Bassong especially. He was a brute. He tried to decapitate Vossen, and then whoever was playing centre midfield also went through him three or four times.

Bamford got a big kick on the ankle, and was then targeted after that. He''s hardly trained since.

Who was booked for diving in the box again?[/quote]

Well it''s good that you''ve kept a sense of humour. That''s the most hilarious post I''ve seen on this message board all year.

I''m not surprised you get rankled when we talk about your tactics at CR, the truth hurts sometimes doesn''t it?

If we''re in front and your keeper suddenly finds he can take goal kicks in under 5 minutes or collect the ball without falling over for treatment, don''t be surprised if he gets some mockery.

"If we''re in front and your keeper suddenly finds he can take goal kicks in under 5 minutes or collect the ball without falling over for treatment, don''t be surprised if he gets some mockery. "

The keeper had a Pythonesque quality about him.

I have been going to carrow road for over 40 years and I have to say that I have never been so angry leaving the ground as I was after a so called football match involving a bunch of cheating ,diving b-stards wearing a red and white kit it should really have been pink and white as they acted like a bunch of girls. Every attack that norwich tried to mount was instantly stopped either with a synical foul or a player in pink and white play acting and throwing themselves to the ground .The final straw was when your arrogant manager sends a message via a substitute to your girley goalkeeper to also feign injury next time the ball comes near him.You are just a bunch of cheats ,leave the football playing to us southerners and stick to your northern rugby rubbish.The world will be watching bank holiday Monday and you will be judged as there will be only one footballing side on the pitch and the other well you know what you are.