Sign in to follow this  
NorwichRat

Ticket Que Watch...

As it says.... If you happen to go to the ticket office can you give us an update on the length of Que..... Thanks in Advance

I have to phone or Que as I have multiple tickets on a singe customer number.... online system cannot cope with it.

What length of time is the Que?

The online system was pretty good and think it should be able to cope with that, Rat - though I guess you wouldn''t want to queue on the net for ages only to find it can''t! I got my tickets last night at 11, only took 2-3 mins to get on, so maybe wait til later - bear in mind the online system is (presumably) up 24-7, not just std hours.

Hey Branston..... I wish it was that easy.... Had to do the same to get tickets for yesterdays match..... sorting it for next year so have two customer numbers!

[quote user="NorwichRat"]I have to phone or Que as I have multiple tickets on a singe customer number.... online system cannot cope with it.

What length of time is the Que?[/quote]

NR i had the same issue, i have multiple tickets on one customer number, online won''t cope with it, you have to go and que (sun is shining though) moving very quickly as lots of staff in there, took me 25 minutes once office opened, but be aware top 2 categories are virtually sold out, Good luck.

Ah, fair enough - hope you get it sorted.

Lessingham - tbh it didn''t look like there were many in that top category, but £98 is a heck of a lot to pay for a game! I got third price tier tickets, just one row back from being an extra £14 each (in the L5 seats, row 11 was higher price, row 12 lower) :-)

Branston, i agree it is a lot, but when will we get back to Wembley ? as i wanted 4 together i bought them in block 115 level 1 but at decent height, these cost £64 so i''m not unhappy with that.

Went down the box office at 6.30am as was about 40th in the queue. When it opened at 9am only took 15 minutes before I was dealt with. Just spoke to a mate who did not go down until just after 9am and he queued for 1 hour 45 minutes.

I logged on at 7am and online tickets were available immediately. I''ve got a £64 ticket in block 112. View (thanks to Ginja) will be excellent. Happy with that.

Last time I was at Wembley was Euro 96 when we beat Spain at penalties with the famous Pearce celebration when he scored his.

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Branston, i agree it is a lot, but when will we get back to Wembley ? as i wanted 4 together i bought them in block 115 level 1 but at decent height, these cost £64 so i''m not unhappy with that.[/quote]What do you think a decent height is, I got block 113 row 39 for £64 x 5

I''m block 525, also £64, but the row in front was £78 - presumably a similar and decent view. Sadly as we get to Wembley so infrequently it''s hard to know!

Went this afternoon to the ticket office.... got my tickets after 1 and a half our que....... Block 524 row 6 Cat B £76.... WEMBERLY

[quote user="city4eva"][quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Branston, i agree it is a lot, but when will we get back to Wembley ? as i wanted 4 together i bought them in block 115 level 1 but at decent height, these cost £64 so i''m not unhappy with that.[/quote]What do you think a decent height is, I got block 113 row 39 for £64 x 5[/quote]

They say there are no bad seats at Wembley, so all sounds good ! Enjoy yellows

We got caught in the online queue, didn''t get back home (Derby) until 7 after the joyous day at Carra so couldn''t sneak on any earlier. Ended up with Block 526 Front Row so should have an excellent view and directly opposite the Royal Box where presentations will be made :)

[quote user="city4eva"][quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Branston, i agree it is a lot, but when will we get back to Wembley ? as i wanted 4 together i bought them in block 115 level 1 but at decent height, these cost £64 so i''m not unhappy with that.[/quote]

What do you think a decent height is, I got block 113 row 39 for £64 x 5
[/quote]

Also in block 113 in the £64 ticket area - we have a row of 7 together.