Sign in to follow this  
BigJim7

Norwich v Boro. Carrow road cheating

Clayton and Adomah were both booked for cynical fouls, but the vast majority of the cheating went unpunished.

I assume you''re referring to Hoolahan again, which seems to be about the only thing you can point to, which Norwich fans did not condone on the night or since, however you seem to think that Boro''s cheating is some kind of warped sense of pride.

I wasn''t happy with our keeper having to ''tie his laces''.

However there is nothing worse than diving try to get a fellow pro sent of and con the referee

Like playing cards for money and pulling on from yourselves. ... Lower than a snakes belly,

Possibly some of the worst shaming and play acting I have seen in a football match. For you to come here and try to claim some moral high ground is rather Gary Glitter having a pop at some bloke for buying a nudie mag. The ref will be well aware of what you lot are capable of and you won''t get the same ''blind eye'' shown at Wembley.

I hope the ref ensures the game is played correctly, and any attempts at cheating and deceiving him will be treated with a yellow card at least, just like it was in the last fixture between the two teams.

I believe in Karma.

Given Boro players were going down like skittles (even off the ball) Norwich are due a convincing win at Wembley.

That game at Carrow Rd was like watching a third-rate panto! Hideous behaviour. I''d be too embarrassed to mention it, let alone visit the other team''s forum.

Is this all you carrot munchers can bang on about it''s getting very boring now we had a job to do it was done please remind me the aggregate score over our two games this season or yes 5-0 bring on Wembley

Why the hell are you on here? You''re not looking for a decent convo, you just want to bang on about beating us twice in the league. Once with godawful tactics, and once when we didn''t turn up. It is getting boring I agree, what''s boring is all these knobhead Northerners coming on our board looking for an argument. Grow up and f**k off. We''ll see you at Wembley, until then, none of us give a f**k what you have to say as you''re clearly a bit thick.

You''re the one coming on our site to mention it, you moron!

I''d more than happily settle for a 3-game aggregate of 1-5 against you for the season - it would be absolutely great as it would mean us winning the only game that actually mattered, but pee you off even more as you''d bleat about the ''amazing'' double you got, yawn, whilst still playing the likes of the binners

[quote user="Mightyboro"]Is this all you carrot munchers can bang on about it''s getting very boring now we had a job to do it was done please remind me the aggregate score over our two games this season or yes 5-0 bring on Wembley[/quote]

Err...its a Boro fan that started this thread. So if anyone''s banging on about it it''s you. Hoolahan diving was a moment of idiocy, your time wasting and feigning of injury from the moment we scored for you until the final whistle was just shameful and simply not football. Pundits said any team would''ve done the same which is true to an extent but you simply took it to the most extreme level possible. Fair play for getting away with it and recognising the ref couldn''t deal with it but don''t moan when others critisise that ''performance'', it was a disgrace.

Steven Howard wrote a piece in the sun hoping Brentford would beat you last week to save the PL from your type of football and Mourinho mark 2, so it''s not just City fans that have this opinion - and I''m only basing it on one game, the pundits have seen you lot play more than once and still don''t like it!

Is ipswich crazy posing at a Boro fan?

"I''m sick of all dese cheetrs"

It''s interesting re: boro, to my mind they have played some tactical blinders away from home (Derby, us) - soaking up pressure and winning by a goal, and Brentford even had c60% possession the other night, but have come badly unstuck in some key games too (failed to turn up at Cherries, Watford both fairly recent).

We are yet to lose an away game under AN, and IMO if we turn up with our away ''attitude'' the game could be there for us - what I mean is maybe we want to avoid pressing forward too much as it could play into their (rather tedious but effective) tactics

Not that I want to spoil Jims fun here, but just so you all know, you''re actually ''arguing'' with a Leeds fan, not a Boro fan, fck knows why he''s on here making out he''s a Boro fan, some people have nothing better to do I supposeCrack on Jim, don''t let me spoil your fun mate

Gents, I thought it was about time your heard from a more open minded Boro fan, good knows why people come on other teams forums to slag them off. My suggestion is to ignore them. Just posted my first ever reply on the #believe thread and here I am doing my second. I''m in agreement with you guys, it was not pretty and not what I like to seeing a football match. We have suffered this at Bournemouth and had our fill of it initially on Friday night against Brentford who dropped to the ground just as we got near to them, that said we did kick them a bit as well ! I think our performance at your place was desperately needed as our away form as not been great of late as we were desperate for the points, we may not have made the play-offs without them. I''m confident you will see a different Boro on Monday although we will still make it very difficult for you guys to break us down..here hoping so anyway. I think the best team on the day will win, it won''t be flukes or cheating or luck it will be who can deal with the pressure of the £130 million win bonus and I''n sure it will be a great day..I''m just pleased I get to take my young ''un to Wembley...never thought I''d see that again.