Sign in to follow this  
tricky974

Mondays game

The previous games in the league mean absolutely nothing now we have one game for promotion and that''s no different from Middlesbrough. I like many other Norwich fans want a decent game of football but I would take a boring game of football and have the win in the same way that they played against us during the last league game and how QPR played the final last year.

Or is it just me?

As I''m sure it''ll be for most of us, I''d settle for a win however it comes, but would far prefer it came off the back of a decent game.

Agreed I would always prefer a game to be a free flowing game with the ball being moved around the pitch and putting a team to the sword but just to be promoted however that that is achieved.

Funnily enough, I am less wary of this game agast Boro than I was in the games against the binners.At least Middlesoro attempt to play a degree of actual football, whereas I was slightly aprehensive about the possibility of the binmen stifling the game and sneaking a winner from a set-piece. This seemed a distinct possibility after the first half at Carrow Road on Saturday. Ipswich are capable of little else, Boro are not so restricted.I now hope for a nice, open game of flowing football and feel we would have a chance.Sure, Boro know how to stifle, but is this approach feesable in the context of a Wembley ''final'' being watched by millions.We''ll see.