Sign in to follow this  
King Klose

Arrogant, deluded Middlesboro fans

All clubs have that elemet - including our own.    Best to leave them in their own little world and to entertain themselves.

Agree Barclayseats, much like the weonethecup Bonner poster, syntax seemed very familiar.

I''ve noticed that one or two or more have crept on here in order to attempt taunting.You have to question the mental age of such fools. What well-balanced adult would even think of such a thing as being clever, as they clearly do.I, and I assume most on here, wouldn''t consider doing such a pathetic thing in a million years, especially as they may be setting themselves up for a fall.Potential egg on their faces? Let''s but hope.

Is it half term on Tyneside?

I know it''s Teeside but that will probably wind them up.

Boro fan here, in semi-peace, depends what vitriol I get my way I suppose Anyway, I don''t know where you seem to have this misconception about us being arrogant, it seems as misplaced as the attitude towards our team being dirty, parking the bus, lucky, time wasters etc etcWe''ve played some brilliant football this season, and if you think (or the team thinks) we''re just the above you might be in for a shock come Monday. Believe me the majority of Boro fans aren''t taking this for granted just cos we''ve beaten you twice, we were lucky to an extent at yours and rode it out, got 3 brilliant points which counted for nothing in the end, but Monday is totally different.It will depend which Boro turns up as much as which Norwich turn up, I would say both teams deserve to be playing at Wembley, you turned a shocking start around very well, we know you''re not the team we embarrassed 4-0 at the start of the season, and the team like the fans aren''t taking anything for granted, if you want to believe we are and have this complex that we''re brilliant and going to walk over you then fine, Brentford thought the same thing (again out of nowhere, for no reason) and were going to ''show us what for'' and make us have ''egg on our faces'' etc etc - We played well enough on Friday to show even if we did have that attitude, it would have been for a reasonGood luck on Monday, and not because you''ll need it, it''s a 50/50 in my eyes, you''re down as favourites but I don''t think that counts for anything in this game

Well said UTB, only going to be vitriol if silly, taunting comments, in which case would be deserved.

I think we are in for a great day at Wembley, and both sides deserve to be there, and who will win ? how the bookies can separate I have no idea, made even more difficult by the fact of 2 young managers, neither who have experienced Wembley before, will one be naïve and set up his team and the pitch at Wembley favours the other ? no idea yet, though I am so glad we now have Alex Neil at the helm.

I just hope the team that wins is the one that deserves to on the day, and that both sets of fans have a fantastic day (with us just having a slightly better one), win or loose we will have some booze!

It''s pretty much joint favourites, Norwich only a couple of ticks shorter at 2.82, with Middlesboro at 2.88, both on betfair. So you''re looking at the likelihood of joints going into the game with nothing splitting the sides in the market, a 50/50 match as mentioned.