Sign in to follow this  
Miss Bum Bum

Would you have any of the Ipswich players in our squad next year?

Was debating this yesterday are there any in their squad that are or could be premier league quality?

That Teddy Bishop looks like he could develop into a half decent player and Mings with the right coaching and guidance could be useful. Thought the rest were donkeys to be honest.

[quote user="Harry Kidd"]Was debating this yesterday are there any in their squad that are or could be premier league quality?[/quote]Were you mass debating while thinking of the scum Waveney? That''s what living in Lowestoft does for you. [:D]

Obviously not basing this on his games against us but Christophe Berra would be decent.

Thats it for me though

There is only one for me and that''s McGoldrick. When he came on on Saturday his quality made him stand out amongst the rest of quite an ordinary buch. The problem is that he seems injury prone and his overall attitude is suspect. I do, however, feel that he is desperate to taste PL football.Berra is a dirty, shirt-tugging player who seems to be having a slight renaissance in his career, but it may not last.Bishop is too slight and disappears frequently in games. He could make it to the top level but is some way away at the moment.I wouldn''t touch Mings in a million years. He has all the attributes except discipline. Fundamental for a defender. A disaster waiting to happen.Murphy is 33 and reaching the end.The rest are nonentities aka Mccarthy  work-horses.

I''d take Mings and Sears in a heartbeat. McGoldrick is too injury prone and Bishop could go either way, I couldn''t see him getting past Howson for years.

I''d love to be able to poach those two but I wouldn''t go near any of the rest of them, they perform as a team but individually they''re poor and would look shocking in a different team

None of their squad are Premier League quality but Bishop and Mings seem to have decent futures in the game. I''d like to see what Mings could do where tactics don''t dictate that he moves the ball forward a few yards before punting.

The highlights regualrly mentioned (Mings,  Sears & Murphy) had their limitations magnified these last two games and simply dont match up to our current levels.  Very early days on Bishop but not that great from the little I have seen - I would prefer Oliver Norwood from reading everytime. 

McGoldrick is a possibility - before his injury a far better player than either murphy or sears - if he recovers then he is a possibility.     Beyond that the ONLY player who would make my starting XI ahead of our own would be berra - an organised leader who reads the game well.  

[quote user="Ricky Spanish"]I''d take Mings and Sears in a heartbeat. [/quote]Mings ! ! !I wouldn''t have him as a ball boy. He has the positional sense of a six year old playing blind man''s bluff. A walking disaster area.[quote user="BroadstairsR"]I

wouldn''t touch Mings in a million years. He has all the attributes

except discipline. Fundamental for a defender. A disaster waiting to

happen.[/quote]Take another look at the highlights His desperate and failed lunge atWhittaker which Whittaker skipped over and set up the move that led to the penalty. His dithering in the box for the 2nd where all he did was block his keeper''s line of vision. And the third where his involvement was to disinterestingly dance on the spot without making a challenge. Time and time again he wasted the ball, in both games. He seems to have one thought that if you can''t stop the opposition by foul methods then use foul methods again. His off the ball attack on Whittaker could well have seen him sent off were Whittaker to have made more of it. As it is he has the second worst disciplinary record this season for the binners. A clueless clod hopping idiot, who despite all the hype is still a clueless clod hopping idiot.

Only Mings, just to pi55 them off even more!

The rest not a chance, to be fair Mings could be very good, he''s got pace and also heart.

None of them are good enough for us whichever division we are in. I wouldn''t mind poaching Mings, Sears and Berra though. Not to have them in the squad, they could train with the kids for all I care, just as long as it winds the scummers up ;)

Mings?? The one who elbowed Whittaker in the face when nowhere near the ball?

Judging by other incidents, I thought he looked a nasty piece of work before that as well. A real bona fide scummer. No thanks.

Without the super mick "master plan" (snigger) they all to a man looked dazed and confused

Thought they were all pretty shyte

Mings will be a good player even if he isn''t there yet and would be great competition for Olsson.

I think Sears is a good player to be honest that''s struggling under McCarthy''s tactics, the opposite of Murphey a donkey that suits their game down to the ground. He''s also a different type of forward to what we have now who''s capable of something out of nothing.

The question related to the SQUAD by the way which is why I said those two, they wouldn''t be regular starters by any means, I''m just saying I''d definitely take these two