Sign in to follow this  
NCFC198

Wembley tickets - email confirmation

Hi

Can anyone help. Ordered my tickets online at about midday today but not received an email to confirm. Is this normal or should i be concerned?

It might be a delay if the site was busy - if you got to the page with an authorisation code and so on, I''d have bought it has gone through, but emailing the club might be an idea ( they can check if your cards have tickets allocated to them)

I''d try to buy online again. The system will only allow one ticket per customer number, so if it doesn''t let you buy you know it went through fine.

You''re right there Matt - only thought of that once I''d posted; the system will only allow one purchase per number so you can easily tell if it has been used

NCFC198 wrote the following post at 17/05/2015 7:11 PM:

Hi

Can anyone help. Ordered my tickets online at about midday today but not received an email to confirm. Is this normal or should i be concerned?

I should be concerned, had confirmation straight through last night. Check ur spam?

Have a look on your account to make sure they have the right email for you.

I''m in the exact same boat of having ordered tickets but not having any email confirmation.

My online canary account says the tickets are bought and the transaction shows to have gone through on my online banking so surely it must have gone through, still a bloody pain though.

I don''t have the time to sit on the phone in a que of 50 people at work to confirm its gone through, and the email I sent yesterday has not been responded to but that''s fair enough considering how busy the system is at the moment.

fingers crossed really.

Are there many of us with no email confirmation??

Seems likely that yours has gone through, Ashton, perhaps there''s an error in your email address on their database? I''ve had that before with somewhere we weren''t getting stuff through from, they would get our emails but replies were always auto-corrected (wrongly) so we never got them (and the staff were a bit dopey...)

I''ve had the email comfirmation but the payment has not been taken from my account . Has anybody''s money been taken?

I phoned through but got my email confirmation immediately as well. If I were you I would certainly call through to follow it up - the queue is not as bad today. Good luck!

Might I suggest you log into your account on the canaries ticket sale site and check your purchase history,

Should show everything you have purchased this season including the ticket for wembley.....well mine does anyway

And no I never received my email confirmation !!