Sign in to follow this  
DaveOTBC

Can anyone help

Hi all

Thanks for taking your time to read my post I''m from Derby and have been to few away games I have a customer number and I''m trying to get hold of a ticket for the final now the website will let me choose my ticket but when I click checkout it''s saying this Norwich City v Middlesbrough is only available to customers who have purchased the correct pre-requisite products. is there anyone will to get me 1 ticket for the match as I''ve been told there not going in general sale , I can either send money to your bank of via PayPal / or on the day to give you money

Also I''m from Derby so if anyone on they way wants a lift drop me a message as I have 4 seats free as long as you are in Midlands going towards London ,

Hope you can give me some information regarding my post

#OTBC

Seems you aren''t a priority member like me.

We have to buy our tickets on Wednesday from 6. There is still al load available towards the back but the first 2 tiers are sold out already.

To be honest, i''ll be happy if i just get in the ground. If I have to pay £95 a ticket and have a restricted view (don''t think they exist at wembley though tbf) then so be it. It''s all about the atmosphere.

There are 1,000s of fans in the same position as you Dave. As tickets almost certainly won''t make it to general sale they will all remain disappointed.

Seems a strange system, especially as the majority of season ticket holders/priority members who do buy an extra ticket from 6pm on Wednesday will have one ticket in one part of Wembley and another in a totally different section.

Jimmy & Dave, I think you still won''t be able to buy a tickets on Weds as it''s still ST holders and priority members only.

All season ticket holders and priority members are guaranteed the chance to purchase a ticket for the match if they purchase before Wednesday, May 20 at 5pm.

Any tickets left after Wednesday will be put on sale again to season ticket holders and priority members who can buy one more each.

same boat as me.

hoping some ill still be available come Wednesday.

fair play to those ho have the pre requisites. will just wait and see

It seems to me that somehow people need to ''pal-up'' with a st/member to get them their +1 ticket on Weds....sadly I can''t as will be trying to get tickets for my lads.

[quote user="C Goodenough"]I read it as they are on general sale from Wednesday, at which point st holder etc... can get another[/quote]

It doesn''t say general sale.

Thing is Bethnal, if you get loads of numbers you can essentially buy 2 big groups covering everyone you know. It certainly seems to be working out for my lot (Although we`ve been uncharacteristically organised to be fair). Ok, the groups are split up but still better than going in ones and twos. Unfortunately if you don`t know many other City fans you probably will be disappointed, but I think the system is fairly good.

So with my dad and uncle owning a season ticket and having booked their tickets already, they can buy me my ticket and one for my GF (who has never seen us lose in 10 games!) right?

Yep that''s right Jimmy.

I would love to help the OP out but, I have to use my extra ticket for one of my mates who hasn''t got PM. I''m sure someone on here will sort you out though.

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]They can Jimmy, although they will have to coordinate to make sure you and your GF have seats next to each other.[/quote]

Good good, I''m pretty sure we won''t be able to sit with them if they''ve booked already but as I said, the important thing is being there. Hopefully they can at least sort it so me and the GF sit together though.

So if I understand what is being said correctly here is that only STH and priority members will be able to buy tickets? Even after Wed 6pm?
No general sale at all?

Them''s the rules. I guess if we don''t sell out there''ll be a short period of general sale but I reckon they''ll all go by 6.30pm on Wednesday.

[quote user="Johnny Stump"]So the actual general sale is from 630pm Wednesday IF there''s any left?[/quote]
It seems there is no general sale scheduled at this time at all.

I sorted my ticket and coach travel etc earlier, the lady in the ticket office did say that ticket sales were going very well. Nevertheless, I wouldn''t give up hope just yet, I have a feeling there will be more tickets made available from the way I saw things worded (i.e NCFC ''initial'' allocation - what do they mean by ''initial''? Sounds like there could be more to come, how I do not know though).

"That''s me fcuked then."

Me too. Just clinging on to hope at the mo. Does sound a bit odd though - will they really just not sell any remaining tickets? Rather have empty seats? I suppose they''re counting on the certainty of a sell-out under present arrangements.

my daughter works in events management and we are pulling out all the stops , the latest is that one of her mates dad is the grounds manager at wembley whatever that is .

One of my staff at work also told me she had sorted it , only to text me the ticket office phone number bless her!

Looks like I won''t be going too. Unless they release extra tickets.

I have a work mate who says he knows someone. But I''ve heard that before and we will see! Think TV beckons though. What a disappointment though.

A couple of points:

Someone with far too much time on his hands on the wrath did a rough count of how many seats are still spare and came to about 9000 (as of a couple of hours ago). That is a good number. Of course, there is no way of telling how many of that number will be taken up by those eligible to buy on Weds. at 6pm, but not every season ticket holder or priority member will take up the option of their extra ticket.

So, if I was desperate for a ticket what I would do is appeal for anyone not taking up their extra ticket and ask to use their customer number. I think I`m right in saying that anyone can do this independently (online or whatever) as long as you have the number, name and address of the person who is the season-ticket holder or priority member. Whether the tickets can then be posted to a different address is debatable. I shall certainly be trying to offer any spare numbers to genuine supporters if my group have any on Weds.

Another option if you can be flexible is to keep enquiring about returns.