Sign in to follow this  
Buh

What makes me laugh ref. ITFC

realistically ipswich haven''t done anything of any real significance in a lot of their fans lifespan yet in just, what, 5/6 years I''ve got to see 16 goals against them, a grant holt hattrick, a 5-1 Portman road demolishing, bradley Johnson nearly smashing the ball through the net AND see them thoroughly beaten to the playoff final

And all they can do about it is cry into a Betamax tape of the 1991 season or whatever

There isn''t a mockney wannabe green street demeanour or indeed a faded Serpia photograph of a cup that can compete with that.

I think at some point over this summer it might dawn on a few of the smarter one how much they''ve completely ballsed up the one opportunity they were building towards for at least a decade.

And I''m sure the rest will go back to worshipping fire and running naked through the streets chasing hoops with sticks

What a time to be alive!

You overlook the fact that they were 10 POINTS clear of us at the start of the New Year.In second place. Mind the gap they kept saying. Mind the gap. Something they did not do, as it quickly closed up. Only to open again, the other way. How many playoffs have they messed up ? Seven out of eight !Even their U16''s lost the Hospital Cup to our lads, 3-0.

I actually hope they pick up a little bit, it feels almost like bullying now. In 2015 they have absolutely nothing on us and nothing to look forward to.

Saturday was one of the best days of my life but those 2011 thrashings felt just as good imo even though there was nothing on those games by comparison as the clubs were more level. We beat them because our team was more motivated, our owners cared more and put time into finding the right manager, our attendances during our bad start in L1 dwarfed their attendances and were even much better than theirs this year. We over shadowed them by being a far better club and a better set of supporters, that''s still all true but in their minds now it''s all because of what they percieve as undeserved parachute payments...

Because having a rich investor subsidising a club is somehow much more ethical than earning the right to play in the PL and to reap the rewards of bailing our club out at it''s lowest ebb, giving up our rebates, sticking with it in L1 and all pulling together in our promotion season. I suppose we could have shafted everyone we owed money to, damaging a lot of the local area like Ipswich/southampton did but we didn''t. Yet somehow Ipswich fans feel like they have the moral high ground!?

their arrogance and delusion annoy the crap out of me, I hate the fact they''re blaming financial imparity on their current inferiority when we more than earned this advantage. I want them to pick up a bit and fu(king smash them after they have!

I just really want them to do the decent thing and go out of business.

It''d just be best all round.

They shout they have a great team for next season, Yet 3 of the players from Saturday are now being released, and mad mick is hollerin'' about other clubs trying to poach his best players. This was our low point, having to fight our way back to the PL via the playoffs. This was their high point, having a very slim chance of reaching the playoff final. Mind the gap, it''s just going to get bigger.