Sign in to follow this  
Mook

Enough is enough

Web team: Can you please start a pinned thread, or even a new message board section, for Jan Kristiansen.

I am utterly, utterly, completely bored of this board being made up of 60% tosh about some player most of us have never seen, and more importantly, a player that we will probably never buy!

Those of you that think we live in "Championship manager world" feel free to slate me, I don''t care. I''m sure he is a good player. But there are more - many, many more good players in the world.

I am surely not the only one that would like to see the back of this talk...

Vince, have you deliberately titled the picture "it''s Jan Kristansen!" just to wind me up???!

Aaaaaarrrrrgh, there''s seemingly no escape from the man ...

If he really exists.

Nice one Vince....

JAN KRISTIANSEN''S BARMY ARMY!!!!

It''s all just a bit of a laugh anyway... its certainly more fun than whinging about Francis and friendly results!!

[quote]Nice one Vince.... JAN KRISTIANSEN''S BARMY ARMY!!!! It''s all just a bit of a laugh anyway... its certainly more fun than whinging about Francis and friendly results!![/quote]

I agree it''s a bit of fun but we have 4 topics on here about a player who does not and probably never will play for Norwich City.

[quote]I agree it''s a bit of fun but we have 4 topics on here about a player who does not and probably never will play for Norwich City.[/quote]

Fair point, Saint.  There are also something like 11 topics all about Damien Francis, all saying the same thing over and over...

Is there any way of restricting multiple topics on the same theme? I guess that due to the delay some people have the same ideas for a topic.  Also, due to this, some of the other non-Francis/Kristiansen topics get pushed so far down the list they disappear off the first page in only a day...

Hmm, maybe something for the web-team to think about?

I''m far more fed up with the numerous threads relating to that idle git Francis. The other day I counted something approaching 20 topics mentioning our "loyal servant". As if he''s even interesting enough to warrant that much attention!