Sign in to follow this  
TimDim

League Cup - 14,441

Play off final and another 25,00 plus fans discover they do actually support NCFCfor the moment

Some people can''t afford, or can''t logistically do every game. Can you really not understand why a Wembley playoff final may attract people to spend their hard earned cash a bit more freely than early rounds of a cup?

We have 21k ST holders and sell out every week, so it''s around 14k more than get to every home game.

Personally, living 200 miles away, makes my trips to Carra pretty rare. Normally only one or two per season. I do however make it to several away games (about 10 this year). There were only 500 or so at Boro away, does that mean the 21k ST Holders "forgot" they supported Norwich for a week?

Not every fan is a ST holder, but the fact that we have sold so many tickets to members indicates there are plenty of people who go when they can.

Your post is beyond idiotic.

[quote user="kick it off"]Can you really not understand why a Wembley playoff final may attract people to spend their hard earned cash a bit more freely than early rounds of a cup? [/quote]That was actually my pointNot sure what the rest of you nonsense is about, though.

[quote user="Brian-Scott"]Play off final and another 25,00 plus fans discover they do actually support NCFCfor the moment

[/quote]

Not sure about the maffs ere

Saturday against Ipswich was my first Norwich game all season. I live in Surrey and am not exactly flush, plus because I can''t go regularly I don''t have priority memberships etc and therefore it can be difficult to get tickets to go to matches, even discounting the expense.

Being able to convince the wife to let me dip into the savings to go to Wembley for the biggest game in a decade does not mean I don''t bleed yellow and green and hate everything Ipswich. It just means I have priorities.

So go f*** yourself.

What a pathetic post! League cup attendances suffer all around the country at every club. I''m struggling to see any point here?

Calm down sonnyTry reading to post before throwing your toys out of the pram. It was actually those in yoiur position that the post was highlighting. As in there are umpteen who live close enough but can''t be arsed to support the club but who are now demanding ''their '' ticket. And will have first dibs if any queueing at CR is required.Now why not read this bit as well........ better think before posting next time.