Sign in to follow this  
In Dubious Battle

Ticket Confusion

so its right that a season ticket holder can buy a ticket for his friend from london who likes football and fancies a jolly good day out but never been to a Norwich game !!!

instead of a Norwich born and breed supporter is disgusting 1 ticket 1 person that''s the only fair way people have to remember people have surported Norwich longer than many of the new members put together !!

I have been going off and on 30 years had season tickets and been away many times sadly not a member or STH so will miss out to someones mate who fancies a jolly outing !!!

Confirmation from the club:http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/sport/norwich_city_at_wembley_no_play_off_tickets_will_be_available_for_general_sale_while_middlesbrough_sell_out_1_4079431

Sorry, worked out how to link now![url]http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/sport/norwich_city_at_wembley_no_play_off_tickets_will_be_available_for_general_sale_while_middlesbrough_sell_out_1_4079431[/url]

NorfolknGood. I can fully understand where you are coming from. All I can say is that I am hoping to buy for my daughter who lives locally and is Norfolk born and bred. Has attended a few games this season and was a former ST holder. Either way the Club cannot win on this.

Why are these priority members getting such preferential treatment anyway?

Not being funny but don''t they get enough for their £20PA already?

I think this is where it''s unfair on the casual supporters, I don''t see how £20 can be seen as such a vast distinction over a casual supporter, definitely not in this finals scenario anyway.

(I''m a ST holder BTW and I can''t go either due to lack of suitable seating/viewing)

I''ve got two mates who share a season ticket for work/family/financial reasons and of course only one of them can get a ticket! They didn''t think to buy a priority membership either.

I still read it as, anyone can try and get one tomorrow.

I should be sorted through a friend now, but will try tomorrow and get another for my old man.

Spoke to the son of a person I know to be a season ticket holder as I see his dad going off to the games.

I asked him if his dad got his Wembley ticket ok? Oh yes! He said, we''re all going (whole family).

I think it would help if the club told us how many Priority Members, Members and persons with Customer numbers they have.

In any event I think the Club now has a moral duty to look at expanding the ground. We will always yo-yo between leagues at best so why not keep the same squad and use the rest of the money on capital expenditure?

As we proved and as others have proven you can still spend a huge amount on players and get relegated.

seems really strange that priority members who may only have bought last week and never been to a game can get 2 tickets for final!

It does smell a bit off Raunds. I have no complaints personally as I haven''t been all season so don''t honestly deserve a ticket, but for those that have been on and off,and still have no chance,is rather unfair.

Non ST/Priority members can get themselves eligible for the 6pm Weds deadline to get Wembley tickets if they buy Priority Membership for next season (£20) before then.

See thread:

http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/forums/3249425/ShowPost.aspx

I work saturdays but been 8 times this season and daughter 6 times and son who is only 10 a few too .

i can accept not going but just annoyed at not getting priority membership .

i managed to get tickets for ipswich game on saturday and was under impression i would be able to get final tickets too.

never assume i guess!

It still hasn''t actually sunk in that I am going to see Norwich City at Wembley.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]I''ve just had a quick glance at how many tickets are left in the upper tier at Wembley.......I''m still not totally convinced we''ll sell out without a "general sale"?.....[/quote]

...just to expand on that, basically somewhere between a third and a half of season ticket holders are going to have to go through the hassle, for the second time in a few days, of going through the rigmarole of the online system,telephone with its queues or queing in person , when they already have a ticket themselves, on someone elses behalf?.....I''m not sure I see that happening???

[quote user="Its Character Forming"]Still hasn''t sunk in that we comfortably beat the scum over 2 legs again Morty![/quote]I have been away, so missed that part of the build up! I should imagine the enormity of it all will register when I get to the stadium.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]I''ve just had a quick glance at how many tickets are left in the upper tier at Wembley.......I''m still not totally convinced we''ll sell out without a "general sale"?.....[/quote]

?? really?the only reason it wont sell out is if a. people waiting for general sale are too tight to pay £20 and take their chance at 6 tomorrow or b. they really dont want to sit in the gods and watch ants run around for £60 a ticket plus travelim hoping extra tickets become available that arent out there in fcukgin spaceive got priority membership and im mostly annoyed at the clubs inability to provide a website capable of dealing with the demand, on more than one occasion i waited over 90 minutes for it to load only to time out or crash, eventually finding all the lower levels had sold out anyway

Plenty of people have a mate in need (ie without ST or PM) GJL. I think we''ll sell out without need for a general sale. I expect to have sold out tomorrow evening to be fair.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]I''ve just had a quick glance at how many tickets are left in the upper tier at Wembley.......I''m still not totally convinced we''ll sell out without a "general sale"?.....[/quote]

...just to expand on that, basically somewhere between a third and a half of season ticket holders are going to have to go through the hassle, for the second time in a few days, of going through the rigmarole of the online system,telephone with its queues or queing in person , when they already have a ticket themselves, on someone elses behalf?.....I''m not sure I see that happening???[/quote]All three of my season tickets are being used to get extra tickets, I don''t see why you wouldn''t do it. Lets face it, its a lot of peoples only option.

Have you been to a game at the New Wembley Iron-Stan? I was at Poland vs England a couple of years ago, and was up in the top tier, and the view was pretty good considering the height. There was something special about walking up the steps from the concourse and seeing Wembley unfolding in front of your eyes.

We''re top tier again for this one, but right on the half way line, opposite the royal box and front row so should be a pretty good view :)

[quote user="kick it off"]Have you been to a game at the New Wembley Iron-Stan? I was at Poland vs England a couple of years ago, and was up in the top tier, and the view was pretty good considering the height. There was something special about walking up the steps from the concourse and seeing Wembley unfolding in front of your eyes.

We''re top tier again for this one, but right on the half way line, opposite the royal box and front row so should be a pretty good view :)[/quote]

I''m in 524, KIO - is that same side as Royal Box or opposite(ish), any idea?

I trust yourself, Morty and ICF will be at the Pink''un meet up on Monday lunchtime?

[quote user="Alex "][quote user="kick it off"]Have you been to a game at the New Wembley Iron-Stan? I was at Poland vs England a couple of years ago, and was up in the top tier, and the view was pretty good considering the height. There was something special about walking up the steps from the concourse and seeing Wembley unfolding in front of your eyes.

We''re top tier again for this one, but right on the half way line, opposite the royal box and front row so should be a pretty good view :)[/quote]

I trust yourself, Morty and ICF will be at the Pink''un meet up on Monday lunchtime?[/quote]No idea where we are drinking before, but yeah, would be nice to say hello.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Alex "][quote user="kick it off"]Have you been to a game at the New Wembley Iron-Stan? I was at Poland vs England a couple of years ago, and was up in the top tier, and the view was pretty good considering the height. There was something special about walking up the steps from the concourse and seeing Wembley unfolding in front of your eyes.

I trust yourself, Morty and ICF will be at the Pink''un meet up on Monday lunchtime?[/quote]No idea where we are drinking before, but yeah, would be nice to say hello.[/quote]

Well keep an eye on the meet up thread and hopefully we''ll get a load of us all together at one cockney boozer mate - my first job however is to drop a couple of cans of coke off to Nutty when Club Cabbage rocks up...

[quote user="Alex "][quote user="morty"][quote user="Alex "][quote user="kick it off"]Have you been to a game at the New Wembley Iron-Stan? I was at Poland vs England a couple of years ago, and was up in the top tier, and the view was pretty good considering the height. There was something special about walking up the steps from the concourse and seeing Wembley unfolding in front of your eyes.

I trust yourself, Morty and ICF will be at the Pink''un meet up on Monday lunchtime?[/quote]No idea where we are drinking before, but yeah, would be nice to say hello.[/quote]

Well keep an eye on the meet up thread and hopefully we''ll get a load of us all together at one cockney boozer mate - my first job however is to drop a couple of cans of coke off to Nutty when Club Cabbage rocks up...[/quote]Yup, am travelling with team Nutty on Cabbage[Y]