Sign in to follow this  
Daz Sparks

Unofficial ticket sites

Suspect this is a fraud selling tickets from abroad for tickets that don''t exsist avoid sites like this

There are many thousand Club Wembley members who pay for an option to buy tickets for any game at the stadium. I guess for popular games like this, many will take up their option and then sell on the tickets at a profit through sites like this one. The deadline for CW members to buy was 5pm today, which is also why there may be extra ticket allocations for the 2 clubs announced on Wednesday (ie we''ll get the tickets that the CW members chose not to buy)

Smiley is corrrect, these websites are extremely dodgy and I implore anyone not to be tempted. They simply list lots of tickets in various sections to all big events at massive mark-ups, but they do not actually have the tickets. Should anyone actually make a purchase, they''ll then try and source the tickets via the black market, usually keeping the purchaser hanging on until the last minute with promises - often that you need to wait at the venue on the day for someone from the company to meet you.

If you''re lucky you''ll get your tickets (usually in a different section to what you booked) - if, as is more likely, you''re not, you''ll either get fake ones or they''ll admit there are no tickets, by which point you''ve no chance of getting any legit ones - and good luck getting a refund of your money, particularly as the sites are almost all registered abroad.

You can check reviews on independent consumer sites by googling the website name - be aware that they frequently post fake positive five star reviews, but in between there''s usually plenty of disgruntled customers who''ve experienced what I describe above.