Sign in to follow this  
Ginja

Remaining seat count

Looking at the seat picker tool I notice that it was not using flash, which makes things a bit more accessable in terms of looking under the hood so to speak. Using a bit of code in the browser console I can pull the available seats per block, I can therefore see that the remain available seat count is 6995

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Are they just on the top tier?[/quote]
Yes

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]I was told there are 7,000 remaining earlier so your figure seems to confirm that Ginja.

Wonder how many there will be come 18:30 tonight...[/quote]
Well McNally said the site was restricted to 600-700 at a time, though the queue can hold many more people. At it''s peak there was 7000 in the queue with waiting up to an hour, it all depends how quickly people checkout. There is a 15 min auto kick so we could assume 700 sales every 15mins at worst maybe 3000 an hour but the reality is many will get their seats and checkout quicker than that.
So I think at quickest it will sell out about 7 but it could be as late as 9 if people take their time!

Not bad, means we''ve sold just under 32k - and can be relatively assured that they have at least gone to ''proper'' supporters, even if some will have missed out.

One thing''s for sure and that is that it really will be a scrum for those last ones at 6pm!

I personally thought the website worked really well on Saturday night, hope it will be the same again just gone 6pm.

I just bought some club Wembley in the Bobby Moore club so I could get all my "plastic" family members a ticket, I got these direct from club Wembley, cheapest are £98 (if available up to £329 with a meal etc, only way to get multiple tickets together.

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]Very true Ginja - Norwich''s plan to avoid using Ticket Master will mean a very frustrating time for people trying to buy tonight.

Club Wembley tickets range from £98 - £76 - if there are any available.[/quote]
It would be great if the site could handle everyone once, I do think this way is the lesser of two evils, many sites just collapse under the load and that''s even worse when only a very small minority get on and you have very slow loading pages.

Lessingham, do you need to be a member to do that, and are kids allowed? I just thought you had to have meals etc in the posh bits, which makes it a bit steep £ wise

[quote user="Matt Juler"]I personally thought the website worked really well on Saturday night, hope it will be the same again just gone 6pm.[/quote]
Completely agree Matt, having worked for a ticketing company I''ve seen first hand how badly managed events go wrong with high demand and this was almost flawless in my opinion, they made it work for the technology the club has available to it.

[quote user="Ginja"]Looking at the seat picker tool I notice that it was not using flash, which makes things a bit more accessable in terms of looking under the hood so to speak. Using a bit of code in the browser console I can pull the available seats per block, I can therefore see that the remain available seat count is 6995[/quote]Ginja, is there a link to this showing where the available seats are?

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Ginja"]Looking at the seat picker tool I notice that it was not using flash, which makes things a bit more accessable in terms of looking under the hood so to speak. Using a bit of code in the browser console I can pull the available seats per block, I can therefore see that the remain available seat count is 6995[/quote]Ginja, is there a link to this showing where the available seats are? [/quote]
Try this PC

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]Lessingham, do you need to be a member to do that, and are kids allowed? I just thought you had to have meals etc in the posh bits, which makes it a bit steep £ wise[/quote]

No Branston, I spoke to guy there and he asked if it was for a company (I told him the name of our company and paid on my personal card) ordered yesterday and they arrived special delivery yesterday.

Remember not to wear club colours then Lessingham, or they will boot you out.

Also, they can be a bit funny about corporate tickets being bought for personal use - something to do with tax fraud. I wouldn''t go shouting about it.

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]Remember not to wear club colours then Lessingham, or they will boot you out.

Also, they can be a bit funny about corporate tickets being bought for personal use - something to do with tax fraud. I wouldn''t go shouting about it.[/quote]

If I took corporate clients to Wembley I wouldn''t expect them to be ejected because they supported one of the teams! Their interest in the sport would be the very reason I took them there...

[quote user="Ginja"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Ginja"]Looking at the seat picker tool I notice that it was not using flash, which makes things a bit more accessable in terms of looking under the hood so to speak. Using a bit of code in the browser console I can pull the available seats per block, I can therefore see that the remain available seat count is 6995[/quote]Ginja, is there a link to this showing where the available seats are? [/quote]
Try this PC
[/quote]Ginja, thanks very much!

I spoke to a very helpful lady at Club Wembly who said that there are still some hospitality packages available in level 2 (at £300 odd each) on the Norwich side. You can call on 0800 783 1440.She said that there were a very small number of Club Wembley tickets which had not been taken up on the Norwich side and none at all on the Middlesbrough side. If these were not taken up then they would be made available to the club. I might try ringing the club to see if there are any ticket-only seats available within their corporate allocation...

[quote user="VegasCanary"]I''ve just calculated around 7,143 seats still available...[/quote]
Interesting, I ran through it again and got 6812, how are you calculating it?