Sign in to follow this  
Thecanaryfan

Category 1 tickets??

I decided to treat myself to a Cat 1 seat on Monday. Does anyone know if you get special access to other bars, lounges etc with Cat 1, or do you just get a good view of the pitch?

[quote user="morty"]Doesn''t it just mean you are in the tier nearest the pitch?[/quote]
It''s the second tier and part of first tier, running parallel with the pitch end to end, supposedly the best view in the stadium hence the price tag, you don''t get any privileges on top.
[img]http://www.ciderspace.co.uk/photos/misc/20130519-wembley-stadium-plan.jpg[/img]

I think cat 1 tickets are supposed to be better views, can be either level 1 or Club Wembley tier, but Waitrose sandwiches and Real ale in superior plastic cups..... sorry didn''t mean offence with reference to plastics.

The reason I ask is I spotted this on the Corporate Tickets page -

Club Wembley packages available at £98 per seat for corporate customers ONLY. These include access to the lounges & facilities to purchase food and drink outside of normal kiosk areas

My tickets cost £98 each.

[quote user="Ginja"][quote user="morty"]Doesn''t it just mean you are in the tier nearest the pitch?[/quote]
It''s the second tier and part of first tier, running parallel with the pitch end to end, supposedly the best view in the stadium hence the price tag, you don''t get any privileges on top.
[img]http://www.ciderspace.co.uk/photos/misc/20130519-wembley-stadium-plan.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Ah[Y]

I''ve only ever been level 1 or level 5, not level 2, but got the feeling that the facilities are better for the level 2 seats.

[quote user="Matt Juler"]I''ve only ever been level 1 or level 5, not level 2, but got the feeling that the facilities are better for the level 2 seats.[/quote]

Quite feasible that it will be easier to get served on L2, less seats per block, but then maybe further to walk to the kiosks..

I have been to Wembley quite a few times and unless you are in club wembley you will only have access to the bars and kiosks that we all have.  Be prepared though - £4.80 a pint last time I was there (October ''14)

Level 2 has levitating robot butlers than feed you grapes

#level2forlife

[quote user="Ren"]

I have been to Wembley quite a few times and unless you are in club wembley you will only have access to the bars and kiosks that we all have.  Be prepared though - £4.80 a pint last time I was there (October ''14)

[/quote]

Yes I think the tickets are Club Wembley. I got them off my brother in law who knows a chap who had some going spare. He is telling me it is Club England but I think he means club Wembley.

£4.80 isn''t too bad for London! Was paying over £5 at the Kia Oval last week.

If you have Club Wembley seats then beware, you may well not be allowed to wear your City shirt. I''ve secured two tickets for the game through a contact who works for the football league. Fortunately mine are in the NCFC end, but she did say that if she could only get club Wembley seats that team colours aren''t permitted. However, she also said that despite that some people still sneak their shirts in. So maybe worth you double checking and if there is a dress code, sneak your shirt inside a bag and put it on if others around you are wearing theirs? That''s if you wear a shirt of course!

[quote user="Oswald Cobblepot"]If you have Club Wembley seats then beware, you may well not be allowed to wear your City shirt. I''ve secured two tickets for the game through a contact who works for the football league. Fortunately mine are in the NCFC end, but she did say that if she could only get club Wembley seats that team colours aren''t permitted. However, she also said that despite that some people still sneak their shirts in. So maybe worth you double checking and if there is a dress code, sneak your shirt inside a bag and put it on if others around you are wearing theirs? That''s if you wear a shirt of course![/quote]

Thanks for the heads up.

Had no idea that was how Club Wembley works. But in hindsight it is fairly obvious.It''s members get to go to all events that Wembley hosts. Great, will be in the company of impartial snobby cockneys who probably support Chelsea or Arsenal, rather than in with the Norwich fans.

Don''t normally wear my shirt as I find it ridiculously uncomfortable.