Sign in to follow this  
TimDim

Damage at Carrow Road

Following the whines by the binners about City fans invading THEIR pitch many on here will perhaps be interested to see what these animals got up to at Carrow Road.https://twitter.com/s_baileyitfcYou will need to scroll halfway down the page to see what was done with a seat that was ripped up (WARNING disgusting pic).  The person responsible is a binner called Stephen Baily, who is known as Sitters (shitters, more like). Is there any reason why this scrote should not be banned from not only Carrow Road but all other grounds, bar the one where his behaviour would fit in well ?Liz Edwards, chairman of the Ipswich Town Supporters Club  “Ipswich clearly goes out of its way to make visiting fans

welcome . It is a great shame that Norwich cannot make the effort to be

equally welcoming." Now you know why we don''t want your filth in out fine City.

That Liz Edwards is biased to the point of simplicity.One of her recent utterances was that the ITFC trophy cabinet was "bowing with the weight of all our cups." All three of them, I ask you.The only weight pressure on their miniscule trophy cabinet would likely be caused by the rust accumulating on all those trophies.I hope that Sitters gets prosecuted for criminal damage.

Well any damage in the away end has to be paid for by the away team.

So all he''s doing is taking money from their limited budget.

They are pure scum and they know it.

I always console myself in the fact they support a really awful football team, that we beat consistently and we''ve just won the biggest Derby ever on Saturday

So, Liz, go and get some counselling or some brain surgery or a bloke, or woman I''m not prejudiced, who isn''t your direct relative.

[quote user="Dave"]Well any damage in the away end has to be paid for by the away team.

So all he''s doing is taking money from their limited budget.[/quote]Really? Didn''t know that. A pity the damage was limited then as we might have been able to bankrupt them. It wouldn''t take much.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"][quote user="Dave"]Well any damage in the away end has to be paid for by the away team.

So all he''s doing is taking money from their limited budget.[/quote]Really? Didn''t know that. A pity the damage was limited then as we might have been able to bankrupt them. It wouldn''t take much. [/quote]

Yes it''s true, When AfC Wimbledon 1st played at MK Dons they caused £20000 of damage and the club had to foot the bill

I  believe the binners were charged for the damage their morons caused in 2010. In this case it should be published as widely as possible. Let''s see what all those ex ''stars'' have to say about this given how they were so happy to talk before the game. What''s their COE got to say ?  Will he ensure this cretin has his season ticket taken from him ? Spread the word.

Nah, they don''t do bankruptcy, they''d rather skulk off and rip off every local business and charity they owe money to, only having to pay a few pence in the £. Like last time. A real classy Club.

...and they have the cheek to moan about a few fans on the pitch.  Pure filth that lot.

[quote user="Brian-Scott"]I  believe the binners were charged for the damage their morons caused in 2010. In this case it should be published as widely as possible. Let''s see what all those ex ''stars'' have to say about this given how they were so happy to talk before the game. What''s their COE got to say ?  Will he ensure this cretin has his season ticket taken from him ? Spread the word.[/quote]

He''s not going to ban him and cut their attendance by 50%.

[quote user="norfolkngood"]bit double standards can any one remember all the seats Norwich fans smashed at portman rd late 1990''s / 2000[/quote]

There were a few broken at Ipswich last week as well, so we are not all sweetness and light.  That said we did not sink as low as that lot as mentioned in the OP. #vile

The ultimate irony is that the Ipswich Fans Twitter account that has been shopping Norwich fans to the Police for the pitch invasion is actually registered to this Scummer "Sitters" !!

Hoisted by his own petard......

Why should we be surprised that their fans would do such a disgusting thing, just think of all the sh1t that has graced their pitch recently, no surprise their fans have the same problem.

I hope all those police horses didn''t damage the pitch when they cantered on! I''m sure the manure they left behind will make the grass grow a bit greener!

Guy looks like he was born simple. Hard to take it out on these.

Think he might be related to ipswich crazy.

Thread start

"Damage at Carrow road"

Thread latest

"Brain damage at Portman road"

I think that''s a given, none of the ones I know are the brightest creatures, probably why they go and suffer that goofball every week, not intelligent enough to realise that''s not really football!!

just had a laugh out loud moment,

put the scrote''s name and address into google, up pops a complaint he''s made 2013 to Ipswich council that the bins ain''t been emptied in his close!

you couldn''t make it up

It always, without fail, comes back to bins for those backwater folks

I believe he was one of the numpties who held up that banner at Brighton a couple of years ago. Which made no sense in it''s message, or grammar. Nevermind here he is giving the world the benefit of his wisdom.http://footballleagueworld.co.uk/football-league-world-fans-preview-ipswich-town/In which he predicts one Jack Marriot will be a rising star (just been released). His other two promises to set the world alight Henshall and Stewart failed to be picked for one game between them. Whilst another two Parr and Bialkowski were not regulars. Even his talk of getting revenge on us fell flat. They lost. He sort of ticks all the boxes in regards to what folk up here think of the binners.