Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Good Luck To All Pink Un Posters...

... in the various queues for tickets at 6pm. On Rays Funds we apply

positive thinking from around the world when we need a result. We call it PUP

power. I''m sure this same power of the PUPs is behind all of you this

evening. [Y]

There''s going to be a blood bath at the ticket office! Ordinary decent Norfolk folk transformed into ticket hungry savages.

But yes good luck indeed

luckily enough. no need for me to que online as mate has just gotme one.

I will be in the crock of gold from 11as I will be qble to drink from a glass in there not plastic. if anyone is in there look out for a tall gent with goodie on the back of the shirt.

If they are on sale online at the same time, is there not the distinct possibility that not very many in the queue will end up with a ticket?

Yep, great sentiment Eddie and good luck folks, I hope all of you that have not managed to get one do!* Should not be missed by ANY NCFC supporter.

(*except Waveney)

It''s easy Daz. Just scour any league you want, pick a team that you would be happy putting a bet on to win*, add your selection to the PUPS thread and at the end of week the pre-selected picker will choose six dead-certs (hopefully) for Nutty to place a bet.It''s good fun and a civilised part of the forum.* You can also go for a drawn match choice. Wooster is very good at this but it is bit riskier.Anyway hopefully that made an ounce of sense. And good luck to all trying for tickets tonight[Y]

Cheers Herman.

Now I am embarrassed at just how easy it is.

And to donate just ask NN for the Paypal to send it to?

There''s no obligations to donate but if you do want to,Nutty is the man to see. Enjoy it.

A word of caution Daz-if it were really that easy, all bookmakers would be riding bikes!

Glad some of you got tickets. I''m going to suggest PUPs are a priority group for the future!!

Daz, Rays Funds is all but finished this season. Join the threads in August and just take part in predicting. Don''t send any money until you''re happy to and even then its only a tenner each season.