Sign in to follow this  
daly

Amazing where they have all come from

Amazing where all these NCFC fans have come from, 60000 want tickets, hope some of them  will be there come  January 2016 whatever league we are in with the rain pissing down on the supporters in the first dozen rows of the Jarrold, seems like most of the moaners who cannot get tickets have little idea of what colour we play in..

PS Cannot blame anyone wanting to get in on the bandwagon but don''t moan about the way NCFC have handled the situation, around 6 days to sort out a massive influx of business, I think they have done really well.

PPS Takes me back to 59 when the queue''s stretched nearly  to County Hall

PPPS Those were the days

The saddest thing is when crap trolls unmask themselves for attention. Daly, make some friends and enjoy life.

http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/forums/3234967/ShowPost.aspx

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]Not as amazing as a scummer pretending to be a 75 year old Norwich fan, but whatever floats your boat, fucktard.[/quote]

IDIOT I was quoting the length of the queue''s stretched to Bracondale

You are correct re County Hall,  that was an example to fans who never experienced the 59 run

75 WRONG born 1936 use your bird brain to work it out.

You Bore Bore and that other IDIOT Alanz put folk down all the time

You have got your way with your constant scummer remarks and ridicule hope you both are proud of your actions

I''m out of here

Just another superior being who feels he can pour scorn on fellow Canary supporters just because they chose to support the Club in a different manner to him.Did he erect his own pedestal?How trivial.

[quote user="daly"]75 WRONG born 1936.....I''m out of here[/quote]FINALLY.....you got something right. [<:o)]

daly.........the 79  year old poster who uses expressions and types like a teenager. [:|]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

daly.........the 79  year old poster who uses expressions and types like a teenager. [:|]

Another idiot, I  born in October 36 in Edinburgh Scotland ( that''s north of Newcastle ) in October (LIBRA) supported NCFC from 1946 or so and still able to perform as I did for the Norwich Lads Club in the 50''s love to meet you wasters

[/quote]

Brian Reece as PC 49 & Joy Shelton as Joan Created specifically for radio by Alan Stranks, PC 49 (Police Constable Archibald Berkeley-Willoughby) was an ordinary bobby on the beat, solving crime in the late 40s and early 50s. He worked for ''Q'' Division of the Metropolitan Police

ILARTZ one word IDIOT

I''ll be at Wembley will you love to meet youy

[quote user="Herman "]I thought you were leaving?[/quote]Goodbye flounce then almost instant return.Classic!

He''s 79, maybe he forgot that he said that he was leaving.

(Apologies to anyone who has loved ones who suffer from Alzheimers).

What ya gonna do? Hit me with ya walking stick.

Bore off ya boring old c**t. Go research some more old stuff on Wikipedia so you can claim to know everything

Get in there Daly, I boxed at Norwich lads club too and if you need any back-up to teach these idiots a lesson count me in...not that you would need it I am sure.