Sign in to follow this  
NCFC TIll I die

Ticket just arrived

Mine just arrived as well!

It''s like Christmas morning haha!

We just had some crickets arrives for the lizard, but no tickets today! Our post in Wycombe always seems to be very slow.

Being a foreigner, I will not get the ticket sent to me in the post, but have to pick it up at Wembley. Exciting times!

When I order tickets for NCFC home games, I get to choose from having the tickets sent by mail, or pick it up at Carra, though.

I guess the short time from ticket sales to game start makes it "impossible" to send to overseas.

[+o(]Mine and Drazen jnrs haven''t arrived yet...they were ordered Saturday as well. [sn]

I hope they turn up soon - I don''t fancy sorting out reprints on Monday. [+o(]

What species of lizard is it Matt? I know all too well the feeling of waiting for crickets etc to arrive in the post!

[quote user="Alex "]What species of lizard is it Matt? I know all too well the feeling of waiting for crickets etc to arrive in the post![/quote]I''m sure there''s nothing worse.....although having the entire family slain by a mad axeman might just shade it [:D]

Didn''t see any post today................just enquired of the other half if there had been any post. "Oh yes" she says, innocently - and won''t tell me where it is!!  Its ok, she''s just jealous (Man City supporter).    I suppose I''ll have to be extra pleasant to her this evening [:S]

[quote user="lake district canary"]I suppose I''ll have to be extra pleasant to her this evening [:S] [/quote]Will there be a stream? [:^)]

[quote user="lake district canary"]Didn''t see any post today................just enquired of the other half if there had been any post. "Oh yes" she says, innocently - and won''t tell me where it is!!  Its ok, she''s just jealous (Man City supporter).    I suppose I''ll have to be extra pleasant to her this evening [:S]

[/quote]Tried the oven under the chicken ? [;)]

It''s a little leopard gecko. She''s getting on a bit now, but still likes her live food. Work never seem too keen when I get it sent there!