Sign in to follow this  
Daz Sparks

flipping eck!

I tried on my laptop, ipad and iphone, all going from the same time, sold out just as I got in.

[quote user="sonyc"]About 17 minutes for whole process for me, 3 tickets and son and wife accompanying me. I am well pleased as they say!

Thanks to all the advice andoffers these last few days

Otbc NMTD sonyc[/quote]

Congrats sonyc!  Hope you and your family enjoy the occasion!! OTBC.

90 minutes in queue stuck on predicted 12 minute wait for 45 minutes of thatfinally get on and its sold out, but with tickets available friday at 9am

brilliant

Got in the queue at 6.01, one minute behind my old man, got the the sale screen at around 6.35 some 7-8 minutes before him!

I still think the club played a dirty trick by essentially putting the tickets on general sale but charging £20 plus web/carrier charges to apply for tickets.

I imagine there will be lots of new unhappy members who haven''t got tickets!

But the thing is CD those memberships are valid until June 2016. Only could be construed as a dirty trick if the buyer only intended to use it once. But even then we all had to have STs or Memberships to qualify and we renew every season ...

Great so many of you got tickets and really gutted for those who didn''t.

A touch cynical there Alartz.

I now DO have a spare ticket IF a guy at work doesn''t need it. However, I bought it before I could the membership for my Mrs daughter. Got them today and duly got us 3 tickets together.

I understand both sides, but for me personally living in Leeds the only perk was that I could apply for Wembley tickets.

I also believe the club was almost dishonest with the way they went around ticket sales. There was no real information about who could but tickets at X,Y,X point. It was announced yesterday that tickets would not go on general sale, only to be told later in the day that Priority Memberships were back on sale.

I never saw any announcement about general sale. I can understand people being disappointed some were going to get a second go before others had a chance. But the club levelled the playing field a bit by reopening membership sales and making those sales valid for next season.

I feel sorry for those who queued for their only ticket especially as others were buying tickets they didn''t need then offering them to friends. Human nature is what it is even at our community orientated club.

Oh and CD, that membership will still be valid if we get to Wembley next season. But if you''re banking on that for your next game remember our previous visit was 30 years ago...

;)

it is effectively putting 20 pounds on even if its spread accross a few tickets. it was general sale really.

how many additional tickets could be bought by someone? 8 I think, thats tylhe annoying bit it should surely be 2 or 3.

[quote user="sonyc"]About 17 minutes for whole process for me, 3 tickets and son and wife accompanying me. I am well pleased as they say!

Thanks to all the advice andoffers these last few days

Otbc NMTD sonyc[/quote]

Glad you made it sonyc! Let''s get ready for a rollercoaster over 90/120 minutes!

I stand corrected.

fair play.

I signed up for it and didnt even use it as I got one from a pal so fair play to him for using his 1 extra

Anyway.....

When we get to the FA Cup final next season we''ll only get about 25,000 tickets so that will be interesting....

OTBC

Took about 45 mins in the queue to get in, but finally managed to get 2 tickets for the final. Near the back in the upper tier, but in is in and very happy to have got the tickets.

Oh well! It''s the TV for me and that''s fine.

It was good to see some regular posters on this thread finally getting tickets although I''m sure there are others left disappointed.

I get the sense there are plenty of friends and family going with ST and PM supporters who might not go to games as regularly (if ever) as plain members or occasional fans with only a customer number but it is inevitable there will be disappointment however the tickets are sold.